12-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
Omg! $1 off! I'm so glad I waited!

(Ahem) is this still a file size monster and does it work on iOS 6?
Yes, works fine.
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Can you respec in this?

12-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Anyone?
01-21-2013, 12:34 AM
I bought this game and am experiencing the glitch with settings not being retained, plus another glitch where I lined up 3 skulls and then the puzzle board froze, the skulls remained stacked in 3 and I was unable to move any gems or activate special attacks. I had to exit the battle and start over. Pretty significant glitches, but manageable. Hope they fix this.
02-01-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi all,

Sorry for the naive question: does this have local multiplayer, as in two people in the same ipad?

Cheers,
Paulo
11-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Picked up an iPad Air a few days ago, and wanted to revisit this title. CAN NOT BELIEVE the hint-arrow bug is still not fixed from years ago. Crazy! You turn it off in the settings, and it's still giving you "hints."

How on earth... ?
11-04-2013, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
Picked up an iPad Air a few days ago, and wanted to revisit this title. CAN NOT BELIEVE the hint-arrow bug is still not fixed from years ago. Crazy! You turn it off in the settings, and it's still giving you "hints."

How on earth... ?
Lol. I thought the same thing after redownloading it recently. Deleted it again after seeing it still wasn't fixed. It kinda ruins the gameplay if you want to make slow, methodical moves.
11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidovich View Post
Lol. I thought the same thing after redownloading it recently. Deleted it again after seeing it still wasn't fixed. It kinda ruins the gameplay if you want to make slow, methodical moves.
The only thing I can say is that the move it suggest is not the BEST move. It's just "a" move. Still, it's annoying, and I can't believe it's not been fixed...
11-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamG View Post
The only thing I can say is that the move it suggest is not the BEST move. It's just "a" move. Still, it's annoying, and I can't believe it's not been fixed...
Agreed.
02-01-2014, 05:58 AM
Apologies if this has been asked before, but how do you craft items in the ios version? There is a message above Chappi's head that says you can, but I can't find it...

Any help appreciated !