★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stuck on a godforsaken island things cant get any worse, right? Wrong. The native tribesmen decide to have you over for lunch unless you want to end up on the spit youd better Run Like Hell!

Run Like Hell! is a frantically paced run-and-jump platform game run, jump, slide, climb and crawl your way to safety pursued by mean looking guys with spears.

Dash through ancient ruins, along nighttime jungle trails and sun-kissed beaches dodging obstacles as you go every collision brings you a step closer to your doom!

Youll need quick reflexes and nimble fingers to avoid being spit roasted - youd better Run Like Hell!

Features:
Story mode with dozens of levels, mini games, comic cut scenes and more...
Five endless and time trial modes in exotic locales
Seasonal location to keep the game fresh
Power ups to help flee the hungry tribesmen
OpenFeint and Game Center: leaderboards, achievements and challenges
Easy but fun game mechanics
Hours of addictive gaming!

Running Like Hell! can be a helluva lot of fun!

Mass Creation's comments:

Stuck on a godforsaken island – things can’t get any worse, right? Wrong. The native tribesmen decide to have you over for lunch – unless you want to end up on the spit you’d better Run Like Hell!

Run Like Hell! is a frantically paced run-and-jump platform game – run, jump, slide, climb and crawl your way to safety pursued by mean looking guys with spears.

Dash through ancient ruins, along nighttime jungle trails and sun-kissed beaches dodging obstacles as you go – every collision brings you a step closer to your doom!

You’ll need quick reflexes and nimble fingers to avoid being spit roasted - you’d better Run Like Hell!

Features:
• Story mode with dozens of levels, mini games, comic cut scenes and more...
• Five endless modes in exotic locales
• Power ups to help flee the hungry tribesmen
• OpenFeint and Game Center: leaderboards, achievements and challenges
• Easy but fun game mechanics
• Hours of addictive gaming!

Running Like Hell! can be a helluva lot of fun!

12-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Insta-buy!

12-02-2010, 02:46 AM
This looks really really nice!!! Does anyone have any impressions on the game ?

I love the art style and the gameplay looks so fluid and fun, like hook champ YAY
12-02-2010, 02:55 AM
looks pretty cool but does it support retina display?
12-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_jr View Post
looks pretty cool but does it support retina display?

No, it does not. And in my opinion, the game's graphics suffer lots for it. Everything is kinda blurry. Still, the game is very pretty. Animation work is tops, different environments, nice music...

I like seeing Nathan Drake in a game other than Uncharted, though this is like a scaredy cat version.

Game is a running game, get from left to right without being caught by the Guineans. You have a slide, jump, and accelerate button. Powerups are scattered throughout.

As you would expect, as you progress further in the game it gets tougher, more obstacles and the like. It's really nice.

I say it's really worth the money. Playing on Normal you're promised perhaps a good two hours of game time. Then you have endless mode. AND you can challenge friends using Game Center. It even has Open Feint.

In summation, think any running game, but polished to a sheen and you have Run Like Hell. Retina display support would push this one over the top. It's exactly what I was expecting and exactly what you see in the video; it's play EXACTLY like the video. Jump on it people.

Last edited by russiaone; 12-02-2010 at 03:45 AM.
12-02-2010, 03:44 AM
how many achievements?
2 bucks is much for a endless running game (exclude Canabalt please).

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
how many achievements?
2 bucks is much for a endless running game (exclude Canabalt please).
41 achievements

Believe me, you're getting a LOT of game for 2 bucks. This endless runner has a plot, to boot. It's terrific.

And I know I said the lack of retina display hurts the games visuals. But this is still a very very good looking game. Retina display would just make it punchier. Unless I'm looking at it wrong and the game does have retina display support.

Either way, this is my new favorite game.
12-02-2010, 04:21 AM
good game,i like it
12-02-2010, 04:30 AM
I agree. This game is super fun. Probably the best endless running game in the app store.
12-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
41 achievements

Believe me, you're getting a LOT of game for 2 bucks. This endless runner has a plot, to boot. It's terrific.
thank you, mate! I think I will put this def. on my wishlist then, thanks for your opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me