★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: InfusedDreams
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to Chuzlie land. These little creatures have got themselves into a spot of bother. There stuck and need your help! Get the Chuzlie's to safety by removing the obstacles that are preventing them from reaching the safety of solid ground.

Combining brilliant physics, challenging & tricky levels and bright and colorful graphics, Chuzlie's is a fun-filled puzzle game that you simply can't miss!

IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME THOUGHT.

In Chuzlie's it's not a tap fest, in order to save the Chuzlie's you have to really use your head. Remove the wrong object and your Chuzlie could be on his way to an early grave!

THINK ABOUT IT....

Chuzlie's was designed to really make you think about your actions, there are several ways to complete each level, all of which require you to think about which object to remove in what order. Do it right, the Chuzlie's will love you, do it wrong, and well.. You will be a Chuzlie killer!

LEVELS, CHUZLIES AND ERMM LEVELS .

Chuzlie's features 30 varied levels to play though, each with there own different theme. (with more on the way!) There are 10 different type's of Chuzlie's that require your help, each more cute than the last!

Each level is designed with care and attention, you will really love the attention to detail on each level!

WANT TO KNOW MORE ?

Check out the official trailer on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwrBbIMiH0

infuseddreams's comments:
App Store Link : (view/buy here) http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chuzlies/id404752533?mt=8

Welcome to Chuzlie land. These little creatures have got themselves into a spot of bother. There stuck and need your help! Get the Chuzlie's to safety by removing the obstacles that are preventing them from reaching the safety of solid ground.

Combining brilliant physics, challenging & tricky levels and bright and colorful graphics, Chuzlie's is a fun-filled puzzle game that you simply can't miss!

It's Going To Take Some Thought.

In Chuzlie's it's not a tap fest, in order to save the Chuzlie's you have to really use your head. Remove the wrong object and your Chuzlie could be on his way to an early grave!

Think About it.

Chuzlie's was designed to really make you think about your actions, there are several ways to complete each level, all of which require you to think about which object to remove in what order. Do it right, the Chuzlie's will love you, do it wrong, and well.. You will be a Chuzlie killer!

Level's, Chuzlie's & ermm Levels.

Chuzlie's features 30 varied levels to play though, each with there own different theme. (with more on the way!) There are 10 different type's of Chuzlie's that require your help, each more cute than the last!

Each level is designed with care and attention, you will really love the attention to detail on each level!

Want to know more?

Screenshots :

Check out the official trailer on YouTube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwrBbIMiH0
12-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Any comments?

12-04-2010, 09:03 AM
I can provide a few promos if you guys are interested
12-04-2010, 09:05 AM

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Please send me a promo code

Looks very nice!
12-04-2010, 09:47 AM
could you send me a promo?
this is the kind of games I love
Thanks!

I love this world!
12-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Sent a PM, would love to try.

Quick question - why are the text bubbles upside down on the screen shots in the appstore but not on the ones you posted?
12-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Sent a PM, would love to try.

Quick question - why are the text bubbles upside down on the screen shots in the appstore but not on the ones you posted?
That has since been fixed

EDIT : Promo's sent to all who posted, thanks for the interest. Please leave an honest review in the app store, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the support, I know I have created a good game i just having a hard time getting the word out.

Last edited by infuseddreams; 12-04-2010 at 12:44 PM.
12-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Thank you very much for the promo code!
12-04-2010, 12:58 PM
I've not received it!

edit: don't care...I've changed my idea, don't send me the code! I have my eyes pointed on the sale of Ninja TD sorry

I love this world!

Last edited by foxmulderino; 12-04-2010 at 01:01 PM.