Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2010, 06:01 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

It also needs compatibility with older devices :P loljk.

My last hope is manacraft, although I would love this because it's like Classic mode.

Also, just because Minecraft has survival doesn't mean this HAS to have survival too. Minecraft's made a new standard for voxel games, but right now it can't even support older devices with the features that it has right now.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:06 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster787 View Post

please feel free to download my world its named "awesome by hamster787" and tell me what you think and what i should build next.
I took a look at your world, how did you go about creating massive structures like that? I'm utterly newb when it comes to this so any tips regarding the best way to build big structures would be cool
Nice work tho, especially liked the chicken
Old 12-05-2010, 06:13 PM

Hey, Just made an average lvl. Just made it to test the game a bit. Its called Martins world 1, so check it out :P

Anyways, when you're in the world, just follow the bricks til you see a red, poorly made house. Enter it, and you will see 4 things. 2 rooms, a fireplace and stairs to the roof and basement. The stairs up just brings you to the top of a small "tower," Nothing interesting there. Try to light the fireplace as well. I just thought that was a clever detail. In the first room, you will see something I tried to make look like a bath tub. Blue blocks for water will have to do the trick for now. Then, in the next room you will see have something I hope look like a bed. Then, down the basement. First, while still in the steps, find a way tp the left. Thats just some random burnables, but I thought it made the place less emty. Then, just a bitt further down, to the right, there is another way. (might be covered in wood, if so, just remove it) inside you will see some TNT. Light it, and most of the house will get blown away (dont do that yet) Then exit, and follow the red bricks to a pile of leaves. Light them, and then enter the house again and wait for a bit in the main room. When its over, exit and follow the black bricks til you see the red arrow. Go in that direction and enter the tunnel. Go to the end of it, and you will see a big tower. Enter it, and light the wood to the right. Once the gire stops there, the wood to the left will ignite. Go up the stairs and explore. The tower as a rooms with (something I hope look like) water, flowers, a bed, and even one with tons of TNT and one with weird paintings. You can also go to the roof and look down on my creation.

Also, when in the first building, feel free to go all the way down the basement, and explore. Its HUGE down there, and even I haven't found all the small caves there.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:24 PM

How do you name your lands?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster787 View Post
join the club sucks on people who got it when first released.

anyway guys what you been building? i have built a pagoda (Japanese thing), a picture of pedobear, a ice cream van (and a ice cream), a tap (yes i know random but it looks pretty good, a castle kinda thing, and a giant chicken.

please feel free to download my world its named "awesome by hamster787" and tell me what you think and what i should build next.
That... Looks... Amazing...

Love it. You should make an Egypt inspired area or something. (Pyramids?)
Old 12-05-2010, 06:38 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
Hey, Just made an average lvl. Just made it to test the game a bit. Its called Martins world 1, so check it out :P

Anyways, when you're in the world, just follow the bricks til you see a red, poorly made house. Enter it, and you will see 4 things. 2 rooms, a fireplace and stairs to the roof and basement. The stairs up just brings you to the top of a small "tower," Nothing interesting there. Try to light the fireplace as well. I just thought that was a clever detail. In the first room, you will see something I tried to make look like a bath tub. Blue blocks for water will have to do the trick for now. Then, in the next room you will see have something I hope look like a bed. Then, down the basement. First, while still in the steps, find a way tp the left. Thats just some random burnables, but I thought it made the place less emty. Then, just a bitt further down, to the right, there is another way. (might be covered in wood, if so, just remove it) inside you will see some TNT. Light it, and most of the house will get blown away (dont do that yet) Then exit, and follow the red bricks to a pile of leaves. Light them, and then enter the house again and wait for a bit in the main room. When its over, exit and follow the black bricks til you see the red arrow. Go in that direction and enter the tunnel. Go to the end of it, and you will see a big tower. Enter it, and light the wood to the right. Once the gire stops there, the wood to the left will ignite. Go up the stairs and explore. The tower as a rooms with (something I hope look like) water, flowers, a bed, and even one with tons of TNT and one with weird paintings. You can also go to the roof and look down on my creation.

Also, when in the first building, feel free to go all the way down the basement, and explore. Its HUGE down there, and even I haven't found all the small caves there.
They really need a explore button or no action button so you don't accidentaly destroy or burn or add things. I downloaded your world and kept accidentally destroying blocks so I switched to fire as I didn't think there was much in your house that was flammable, I get half way up the stairs and accidentally tap one of the carpet like bricks you used to make your walls and it started on fire, so I'm running up the stairs trying to get up there before the flame catches me... I wasn't fast enough
Old 12-05-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmiral View Post
They really need a explore button or no action button so you don't accidentaly destroy or burn or add things. I downloaded your world and kept accidentally destroying blocks so I switched to fire as I didn't think there was much in your house that was flammable, I get half way up the stairs and accidentally tap one of the carpet like bricks you used to make your walls and it started on fire, so I'm running up the stairs trying to get up there before the flame catches me... I wasn't fast enough
Been there, done that... Yeah, its really annoying. Thank's for checking out the lvl though.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Just shared a world called paradiso. Not much yet, just a road and a building frame.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:45 PM

Anyone wanna post pix of their awesome creations for those of us that have wifi issues... I would definitely visit if/when I could/can. But for now, pictures?
Old 12-05-2010, 06:49 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
Been there, done that... Yeah, its really annoying. Thank's for checking out the lvl though.
Please! I have to know! How the hell did u so that? Carve those caverns? Or using exlosives? Did it take long? It actually gave me a nice sense of adventure wandering doing those underground cathedrals! Really nice