★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Philippines
Posts: 3,014
Looks good plus only $0.99 so I bought it. Thanks.

Admin/Reviewer on Pinoy PSVita
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
01-26-2012, 03:03 PM
Creatures! Yeah!!! Updating right now... don't know how I missed this update! lol

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

01-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Bought it for the creatures. Disappointed in it. Minecraft Pocket Edition is better.
01-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [M&B]Games View Post
Bought it for the creatures. Disappointed in it. Minecraft Pocket Edition is better.
I am interested as to why you believe Minecraft Pocket Edition is better?
I Definitely feel that Eden is better.
01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMALCHOPPINGS View Post
I am interested as to why you believe Minecraft Pocket Edition is better?
I Definitely feel that Eden is better.
So do I. Other than the brand name, MC: PE is basically the same idea with less blocks.
01-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Loving these creatures!! I built this underground caves and filled it with those Bat things... BATCAVE!!!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Loving these creatures!! I built this underground caves and filled it with those Bat things... BATCAVE!!!
Nice, I built a zoo.
01-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANIMALCHOPPINGS View Post
Nice, I built a zoo.
Nice!! How many different types of creatures are there?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Just discovered something! You can set the creatures on fire and you can paint them any color you want!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Just discovered something! You can set the creatures on fire and you can paint them any color you want!
If you light them on fire they will run toward the nearest water source