★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: =====================================
This is a full version game with 20+ Long levels.
======================================
Welcome and jump into the rabbit hole to enter this Fantasy Island. There is never a dull moment here.

How many islands have you been to where you can kill your sweet enemies by collecting and throwing delicious juicy apples at them? You can get into fight with many mysterious opponents with weapons unheard of. Continue to travel and you will surely find many fascinatings concepts which will make you crave to come back again and again !

That's just about the island now about the Bunny(Ryan) and his mission. He and Emma were soul mates and loved each other dearly. One day Emma entered this island never to comeback again. The rumours have it that a treacherous rabbit named uncle DragoBunny with his other mysterious friends, is imprisoning the innocent resident of town. Ryan is on this mission to release Emma and others and free this island from the clutches of treachery and tyranny. The Wonder Island will once again be the dream land which it once was.

If you are looking for ultimate thrill, great entertainment and delightful after-taste, this app is for you.

Al-khawarizmi's comments:

Bunny In Island (IPhone App)

Description:
Welcome and jump into the rabbit hole to enter this Fantasy Island. There is never a dull moment here.

How many islands have you been to where you can kill your sweet enemies by collecting and throwing delicious juicy apples at them? You can get into fight with many mysterious opponents with weapons unheard of. Continue to travel and you will surely find many fascinatings concepts which will make you crave to come back again and again !

That's just about the island now about the Bunny(Ryan) and his mission. He and Emma were soul mates and loved each other dearly. One day Emma entered this island never to comeback again. The rumours have it that a treacherous rabbit named uncle DragoBunny with his other mysterious friends, is imprisoning the innocent resident of town. Ryan is on this mission to release Emma and others and free this island from the clutches of treachery and tyranny. The Wonder Island will once again be the dream land which it once was.

If you are looking for ultimate thrill, great entertainment and delightful after-taste, this app is for you.

Screenshots

Vedio Android Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFniL...layer_embedded

http://www.al-khawarizimisoft.com/bunnyintheisland/

GET IT NOW:-
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bunny-in-island-cartoon-game/id405709836?mt=8
12-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Congrats on the release!
Looking Pretty good.
12-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
=o/

the controls are kind of unresponsive, it takes a couple taps on the jump button to jump, and it's really... floaty. You jump pretty high, and stay there for a second, then float down... moving is sluggish...

This game has promise, but I hope you work on the... hmm... physics? of the game for a future update. The graphics are nice, and enemies seem to work well within the game...

Hope you keep working on this one. =o)

**edit**
I could be way off, and this could be how you want the game to flow... but since Hooga was released the same day, and for the same price, this one might get lost in the app store...

Might try thinking about throwing out some codes, or maybe trying to get this app on freeappaday to get more feedback.

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 12-04-2010 at 09:10 AM.
12-04-2010, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
=o/

the controls are kind of unresponsive, it takes a couple taps on the jump button to jump, and it's really... floaty. You jump pretty high, and stay there for a second, then float down... moving is sluggish...
Yep, the jump button remember me the one that was implemented in Pandemonium..very very unresponsive...what a shame! I deleted Pandemonium after half an hour, the same thing I've done now!

I love this world!