★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Agency Wars FAQ Posted

03-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Agency Wars FAQ Posted

I know a lot of you have been asking for a FAQ site for Agency Wars, and it is now available at:

www.sgn.com/agency

If you have any feedback regarding the FAQ, or the game, please let me know.

-Shawn
Producer / Lead Game Designer
03-21-2009, 08:44 AM
I dl'ed the lite version and decided to buy an upgraded version. I do have a question though...when you pick your agency that you want to be a part of, is that just personal preference? Like if I pick CIA, am I going to have alot of missions in the Middle East region of the world or am I more confined to say North America? Also when upgrading to a version that has reward points, how do you apply them? Any tips? Thanks for your help!
03-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivgambino View Post
I dl'ed the lite version and decided to buy an upgraded version. I do have a question though...when you pick your agency that you want to be a part of, is that just personal preference? Like if I pick CIA, am I going to have alot of missions in the Middle East region of the world or am I more confined to say North America? Also when upgrading to a version that has reward points, how do you apply them? Any tips? Thanks for your help!
There doesn't seem to be any advantage of CIA over MI6, etc. Thats just the homebase of the agent during the Lite version, so you have a better idea of how to handle those jobs in LA or NY. In paid versions, you can travel to 9 other cities to do different jobs.
03-21-2009, 09:31 AM
thanks for responding hk, I appreciate it.
03-25-2009, 04:40 PM
How do I change HQ's?