★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lisztkao
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are the captain of the battleship "Boomz", and enemy submarines lurk everywhere trying to sink you. You must defeat many strange ships that use all sorts of weapons.

Features:
1. 10 Stages: You will encounter 10 terrible bosses! Final Boss is an absolute freak!!

2. Treasure: Many kinds of power-ups!

3. Weapons: Choose between 4 main weapons systems - and then collect treasures to increase their power and abilities.

4. Stage Selection: Once you complete a stage your progress is saved and you dont have to replay it the next time if you dont want.

5. Three different levels of difficulty. Of course choosing the HARD level will get you higher scores (but fewer power-ups show up.)

lisztkao's comments:

Title: Boomz
Price: $0.99
Category: Games
Size: 9.0 MB
Updated: 2010-11-23
Current Version: 1.0

iTune Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/boomz/id404414214?mt=8
Youtube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW0TMuzUuIk

Description:

You are the captain of the battleship "Boomz", and enemy submarines lurk everywhere trying to
sink you. You must defeat many strange ships that use all sorts of weapons.

Features:
1. 10 Stages: You will encounter 10 terrible bosses! Final Boss is an absolute freak!!
2. Treasure: Many kinds of power-ups!
3. Weapons: Choose between 4 main weapons systems - and then collect treasures to increase
their power and abilities.
4. Stage Selection: Once you complete a stage your progress is saved and you dont have to replay
it the next time if you dont want.
5. Three different levels of difficulty. Of course choosing the HARD level will get you higher scores
(but fewer power-ups show up.)

12-02-2010, 11:34 PM
Haven't tried it myself, but I'm digging the art style. And it actually looks pretty good, judging by the video.

I hate to say it, but I really dislike the icon. It just doesn't do the game justice.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind