★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Shadow Town. There are beaches, but you should not go near the water. There are woods, but those who enter them never return. And there's a village, but all it has to offer are empty streets and fog that hangs in the air like a curse. The only thing you can explore in this place is the source of the terror that will grip your heart.

Mark and Angel didn't mean to come here. But something caused their small boat to crash on the island; something dragged Angel into the darkness; and something is drawing Mark closer to a shocking truth as he looks for his wife. Will you be his guiding hand as he explores spine-chilling locations for hidden objects? Will you stand by his side as he confronts terrifying creatures? Will you be his muse as he solves mind-bending puzzles? Or will you seek out a less forbidding adventure? Play Twisted Lands: Shadow Town today and prove you have what it takes to survive...

WARNING: Twisted Lands: Shadow Town is for mature audiences.

There's also iPhone version of this game! Check the App Store!

LITE VERSION FEATURES:
24 locations (of 80 in the full version)
Five hidden object scenes (of 11)
Hints, tips and no time limits
Atmospheric sound effects
Bloodcurdling visuals
-----------------------------------------
More fun games from Alawar:
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
NATALIE BROOKS: THE TREASURES OF THE LOST KINGDOM HD Step into the shoes of a world famous detective and solve a mind-boggling mystery!
VAMPIRE SAGA: PANDORA'S BOX HD Explore eerie locations in this captivating mystery thriller!
HOTEL MOGUL The No. 2 application on the iPad! Play this popular building sim today!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
-----------------------------------------
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

abutova's comments:
Alawar is going to release Twisted Lands: Shadow Town HD, and Lite version is already available in the App Store!! If you're a fan of hidden-objects quests and spooky games, this game is definitely a must-have, especially for iPad.

The full version will become available December 15th.

P.S.: Do not play Twisted Lands: Shadow Town in the dark room...

12-03-2010, 03:54 AM
Looks nice, how much is the full version going to be?

12-03-2010, 03:57 AM
$4.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaker View Post
looks nice, how much is the full version going to be?
12-03-2010, 09:29 AM
aah... sweet
Can't wait to play the Full version
12-03-2010, 10:49 AM
I didn't heed the warnings; I played this game in a dark room.

...and I was killed.

On the bright side, when you're dead, your app store bill is significantly lower.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Does it mean you didn't like the game?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I didn't heed the warnings; I played this game in a dark room.

...and I was killed.

On the bright side, when you're dead, your app store bill is significantly lower.
12-03-2010, 01:34 PM
abutova, I think he's joking.

I played this on the pc a few weeks ago and really liked it! I might also buy it for the ipad.
12-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Played the demo, loved it never played this type of game before, will be an instant buy once available.

Too many great games coming out for the iPad, going to be an expensive month.
12-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Good work!

Object hunts are generally not my type of thing, but I have to say the story really drew me in. Combining it with puzzles and the eerie atmosphere somehow made it work for me. My family was over my shoulder throughout the entire demo, giving opinions on possible puzzle solutions and helping in the object hunts. Needless to say I will be buying this as soon as it is released. Excellent job!

Last edited by Retr0Rob; 12-04-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Incomplete sentence
12-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Happy to hear that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retr0Rob View Post
Object hunts are generally not my type of thing, but I have to say the story really drew me in. Combining it with puzzles and the eerie atmosphere somehow made it work for me. My family was over my shoulder throughout the entire demo, giving opinions on possible puzzle solutions and helping in the object hunts. Needless to say I will be buying this as soon as it is released. Excellent job!