★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can i post a app that hasnt been posted yet in the app and games section?

12-03-2010, 06:14 AM
Need help posting a app that hasnt been posted yet in the app and games section

I did a search in here and the app is not found in this site and i think people would like it but the developer hasn't posted it in here yet and i would like to post it myself but i want to know will i get in trouble?

If i could post it in a new thread how can i do it because i want it to show the pictures with the left and right arrows to go to the next pic, that RATE THIS APP in the corner and etc.

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.

Last edited by jovy23; 12-03-2010 at 06:35 AM.
12-03-2010, 07:16 AM
No one should mind if there isn't a thread already. I don't know how to do the appinfo thing though, sorry . If you just post a basic description then an iTunes link in your post then someone who does will probably come along and add a reply with appinfo in it.
12-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Sure, anyone is allowed to make a release thread here. Just make sure you search for it first just in case there is a thread for it already.

As far as appinfo is concerned, here you go http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=22045

You'll find rest of the forum magic tricks here http://forums.toucharcade.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
12-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the help and tips Tmonine and Imnosuperman! I just posted my first thread with appinfo in it which the app is called Viber! . Pretty cool app by the way. But Thanks for the info though i really appreciate it.

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.