★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Digital Fun
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Gameplay video available at SpinyRaid.com

Get ready to have cheerful adventures!

Two crazy hedgehogs are armed with vacuum cleaners. Theyve straddled the yellow freaky globefish and are raiding the shores of a long beautiful river full of treasures and dangers.
Try to make this ride as long and abundant as you can by collecting treasures and overcoming obstacles. Keep alert! And have fun with earning scores and achievements.
- 3 difficulty modes
- 4 different zones with unique obstacles
- Randomly generated levels will keep every game fresh
- Helpful and harmful items like weight that clogs your pipe or bee hive that help you get rid of the hunter.
- Constant need to sustain your health and food level to keep going
- Game Center and OpenFeint Support: 22 Achievements and 6 Leaderboards

Enjoy it!

Xavyer's comments:

Get ready to have a cheerful adventure!
Two crazy hedgehogs are armed with vacuum cleaners. They’ve straddled the yellow freaky globefish and are raiding the shores of a long beautiful river full of treasures and dangers.
Try to make this ride as long and abundant as you can by collecting treasures and overcoming obstacles. Keep alert! And have fun with earning scores and achievements.

- 3 difficulty modes
- 4 different zones with unique obstacles
- Randomly generated levels will keep every game fresh
- Helpful and harmful items like weight that clogs your pipe or bee hive that help you get rid of the hunter.
- Constant need to sustain your health and food level to keep going
- Game Center and OpenFeint Support: 22 Achievements and 6 Leaderboards

Enjoy!

Spiny Raid Homepage

Here a few promo codes:
AKMT7HEJT464
PAX6F64XMNFR
PAFJTT3XF9XA
K7WENM7J9RPK
KLWEAXTNN4TT

If you like the game, please help others discover it - rate it or leave a review.

Have Fun!
12-03-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks, AKMT7HEJT464

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

12-04-2010, 02:54 AM
If you have any suggestions about what can be improved in the game with the next update please let me know.
12-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Thanks, KLWEAXTNN4TT. Will post feedback later.
12-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Rest are gone. If you might have an extra code I would like to give the game a shot for some feedback. Thanks

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
12-04-2010, 01:04 PM
The other codes were taken.
12-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLashes View Post
Rest are gone. If you might have an extra code I would like to give the game a shot for some feedback. Thanks
Sent you code by PM. It will be great to receive your feedback.
12-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Game Impressions

Good simple and original fun!

Your primary control is swiping away or toward from the center of your spiny fish to make him expand and contract. Expand him out enough and the two hedgehogs will be able to snag stuff from the shore but, be careful, as your spiny fish takes damage when rubbing up against the shore and many of the pickups are best avoided (like the poison, weight, and chili pepper).

Once you get the basics the game throws even more at you like trees you need to jump over (just tap the screen to jump up) and baddies like genies you'll need to tap on twice to destroy.

Your objective is to ether make it as far as you can or get the highest score possible (each of these stats is tracked separately in the leaderboards). To make it the furthest distance possible you'll need to keep track of both your health (don't ingest too much poison, get shot at, or scrape against too many river banks) and your stomach (be sure to snag all of the apples and other tasty things you find along the shore to keep your stomach full). Your score is improved by getting good stuff (especially gems) and deducted when you pick up nasty things.

Some other trickier bit come when you need to make some split second decisions...like how it would sure help your score to get that gem on the right but, if you do you'll also be picking up the poison on the left...is it worth the risk for the points or do you need to contract a bit and pass on both?

4.5/5

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Thank you, LordGek. This is a great review and i appreciate you took the time to write it down. And i'm glad you catched the fell of the game exactly as we planned it to be.
12-05-2010, 09:16 AM
The game is crazy addictive. Simple, but still very,very fun. IMO, it's well worth the money.