★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RINGING
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 22.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: The story is set in the 2012. It seemed that the world was at an end as the earthquake destroyed nearly everything. Come doomsday, you will survive and are allowed to save only 1 person, what would you do? God gives you the greatest mission now! Set up your rescue group and go to rescue those people who meet with misfortune ... ...

FEATURES

An excellent game for a true commander.
Two kinds of game modes: free mode and story mode.
The game is interfered with real weather environment, including the cloud, fog and lightning, which increases the difficulty and stimulus of the game!
The humorous wrecked cartoon little man asks you for help.
almanac system will collect all the achievements and medal.
5 levels increasing in difficulty making it more challenging.
The artificial plane accelerator system controls the flying speed.
Multi Touch can let you and your family enjoy the grand banquet of a game at the same time. Over 4 people are available!
Earn achievements when you complete challenges - and show off your progress to your friends!
With multitasking (on supported devices) and Quick Save and Resume (on all devices), your current game will automatically be saved and ready to resume next time you play.
Add an OpenFeint community (Including global scores, Twitter and Facebook login).

Customer Reviews
Wow!
by MaxLink Great!
Wow! I am very stupid.I have controlled the plane,but i was too busy to help other people.
It's very good game! My son and i like it!

Pretty fair,thanks.
by li.leo
Easy gameplay, easy control and rokn-n-roll all the way.How much score can you take?

Just perfect.
by caorui.
The voice that kid of that cartoon made is very interesting!

it could be great
by FPE2
The idea is know but with a little twist plus the art is nice.The game is fast and fun.Just the control need some fine tuning especially for saving people.

Good..Like it...
by chen youke
just like fighter controller...Like it...

so funny!
by Westmyth 1450
it's so funny game! i just can't put it down,very funny and awesome game! good app!

it's amzaing!
by louisu
it's amzaing!

too difficult,but fun.
by jack.YangHongLi
it is difficult ,but it is fascination...
... more ...

lzwasyc's comments:
Dear friends, it is my first app, I need your support!!!Code share!!!

iTunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rescue-doomsday-hd/id405766129?mt=8

code:
YNP3HEM4M3RA
9AFEWE7J67NW
WKKHWPYXELKM
RXKTJ66H9JEW
L6Y7A4NELP9H

remember the stars and review!thanks!thanks!thanks!

Description
The story is set in the 2012. It seemed that the world was at an end as the earthquake destroyed nearly everything. Come doomsday, you will survive and are allowed to save only 1 person, what would you do? God gives you the greatest mission now! Set up your rescue group and go to rescue those people who meet with misfortune ... ...

FEATURES
➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠
✓ An excellent game for a true commander.
✓ Two kinds of game modes: free mode and story mode.
✓ The game is interfered with real weather environment, including the cloud, fog and lightning, which increases the difficulty and stimulus of the game!
✓ The humorous wrecked cartoon little man asks you for help.
✓ almanac system will collect all the achievements and medal.
✓ 5 levels increasing in difficulty making it more challenging.
✓ The artificial plane accelerator system controls the flying speed.
✓ Multi Touch can let you and your family enjoy the grand banquet of a game at the same time. Over 4 people are available!
✓ Earn achievements when you complete challenges - and show off your progress to your friends!
✓ With multitasking (on supported devices) and Quick Save and Resume (on all devices), your current game will automatically be saved and ready to resume next time you play.
✓ Add an OpenFeint community (Including global scores, Twitter and Facebook login).
➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠
12-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Taken L6Y7A4NELP9H.
Will review it thanks!

-----
On GC I am FPEX

12-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Thank you for your support!

Thank you for your support!
12-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Lunged on WKKHWPYXELKM

Thank you

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-03-2010, 11:39 AM
So do you just land planes or do you need to pickup stranded people, it isn't clear to me.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
So do you just land planes or do you need to pickup stranded people, it isn't clear to me.
Basically you land planes according to their color and when needed save people stranded on buildings calling for help.
Before you ask .... I only played few instants to give you an answer! I still need to poperly play the game.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
12-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Basically you land planes according to their color and when needed save people stranded on buildings calling for help.
Before you ask .... I only played few instants to give you an answer! I still need to poperly play the game.
How does it play? I consider Harbor Master and Flight Control among some of the smoothest line drawers out there as far as nice production values and lines nicely following the exact path you gave them...while many other lesser line drawers just come off very rough in these same regards...so how is this one playing so far?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
How does it play? I consider Harbor Master and Flight Control among some of the smoothest line drawers out there as far as nice production values and lines nicely following the exact path you gave them...while many other lesser line drawers just come off very rough in these same regards...so how is this one playing so far?
I played it a bit longer.
Graphics is cute, even if the initial menus takes a second to get used to.
The gameplay feels like harbour master. Only the saving of people seems not perfect as I need to over a few times before I grab the person. This should be improved.
Airplanes move a little but slow but this can be changed in the game.

-----
On GC I am FPEX

Last edited by FPE; 12-03-2010 at 03:08 PM.