★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Pamela manage her very own donut Shop in the groovy 1960s!
A whole lot of donut variety, flavors and colors awaits you! Meet up with interesting quirky characters and serve them with the most delicious donuts ever!

Serve many interesting and eager customers that come to your donut shop /restaurant by preparing many kinds of donuts like the classic hole in the center donuts, berliner, cruller and Mister Donut's Pon de Ring. You can also serve up some cool milkshakes to go! Serve them quickly to earn big tips. Cool down impatient guests by hiring a live band called the Quests to entertain them!

Sometimes you might even see John Lennon, Martin Luther King, Jimi Hendrix and James Bond coming to your shop! Serve them quickly to get a big tip!

If you love being a manager and manage your own food empire this is the game for you! Learn how to make donuts, manage customers and manage your profits! As you progress through the game you will be an expert at management and speed will come naturally. It's all about strategy!

40 levels of pure fun! Participate in any upcoming competition or contest available on My donut Days Facebook page here:

izam's comments:

Hello Touch Arcadians!
I'm pleased to announce the arrival of Donut Cafe HD on the app store!

If you like time management games, do give this game a try.
I have some promo codes to give away so PM me and I'll be happy to send them your way.
01-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Donut Cafe HD updated to v 1.02 with more levels. Promo codes

Hi everyone! I've just updated this time management game to address some of the issues mentioned by quite a few people in the reviews.
If you haven't tried out the game yet and would love a promo code, do let me know by sending me a PM.

Here are some updated screen shots for the game.

01-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Fun Game

I am a time management game junkie and I like this game. It's simple and clean with pleasant colors and sounds. The point spread between pass and expert is wide enough to allow a novice player to continue the game while still providing a little challenge for an experienced player.

Donut Cafe is not a complex game like the Farm Frenzy or Diner Dash games, but it is well crafted for a straight forward time management game. It is great for learning how to play this type of game, easy enough for young children to play and challenging enough for an experienced player. It likely will not appeal to a hard core, expert gamer... But I don't believe that is who it is intended for anyway.

I have not played through every option, yet...but so far I have not encountered a glitch or bug (other than ants). I'll send you a heads up if I find one. I intend to post a similar review in the app store and rate this game 4 stars.

Thanks for letting me try it!
06-03-2011, 05:42 AM
Hi guys! Today 3rd June is National Donut Day! So to celebrate the goodness, Donut Cafe HD for iPad is free just for today! Do spread the word out to your loved ones! Thanks everyone!
06-04-2011, 12:11 AM
I hope you guys had a good Donut Day and also had the opportunity to download Donut Cafe HD for free yesterday! If you missed out, reply here and I'll send you a promo code. Thanks for reading!
06-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Would like a promo code for this game if it's still available.

06-04-2011, 05:44 PM
thanks dR1910 I have sent a code your way in your PM box.

If anyone else would like to try, please reply here. Thanks!