★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NanoMechs v1.7 MAJOR UPDATE

12-04-2010, 08:15 PM
NanoMechs v1.7 MAJOR UPDATE

NanoMechs major update v1.7 is coming soon. The update will include Campaign Mode, drastically improved AI, new maps, level selector, and new game mode "Onslaught".

All the details can be found at: http://theorian.com & http://nanomechs.theorian.com/about

Last edited by therhino; 12-04-2010 at 08:20 PM.
12-04-2010, 08:29 PM
by any chance would you know how far into development is it? Cause I can't wait!

12-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdino View Post
by any chance would you know how far into development is it? Cause I can't wait!
The game is already out and there has been serious work put into this update so it's definitely not too far out, but not sure how long before it's submitted. I'm sure the Developer (Theorian) will be able to answer this, but I'm just a tester so I'm not sure of exact details.
12-05-2010, 03:26 AM
Indeed it is out

it is actually free for a limited time so go snag it now. Let me know what you think bmdino. I worked really hard on this game and I plan to continue development on it until it is a success

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdino View Post
12-05-2010, 04:07 PM
The current version 1.6 keeps crashing during initialization on my 1st gen iPhone running iOS 3.1.3. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Theorian, I can email you crash reports if you're interested...
12-05-2010, 04:21 PM
First, I just want to thank you for letting me know. Even more so that you are willing to help me get this problem fixed. You might be suprised that you are the only one that can help me fix this because you are the only one who has come forward to me willing to help. Please email the crash logs to support@theorian.com. Also would you be willing to work with me to fix the problem? I can send you betas of NanoMechs before it is released on the AppStore that way u can have a working version sooner and that would really help me out. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansu View Post
The current version 1.6 keeps crashing during initialization on my 1st gen iPhone running iOS 3.1.3. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Theorian, I can email you crash reports if you're interested...
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
It keeps crashing on my iPod Touch 2G w/ iOS 4.1.
12-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Would you be willng to be part of our beta program? Or at least send over the crash report to support@Theorian.com?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyLP View Post
It keeps crashing on my iPod Touch 2G w/ iOS 4.1.
12-06-2010, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theorian View Post
First, I just want to thank you for letting me know. Even more so that you are willing to help me get this problem fixed. You might be suprised that you are the only one that can help me fix this because you are the only one who has come forward to me willing to help. Please email the crash logs to support@theorian.com. Also would you be willing to work with me to fix the problem? I can send you betas of NanoMechs before it is released on the AppStore that way u can have a working version sooner and that would really help me out. Let me know.
No problemo. By the way, if anyone else wants to send crash reports, just sync your iPhone on iTunes then grab the crash reports from your home directory/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/My iPhone.
12-06-2010, 04:41 AM
I too have had several crashes on my iPhone 4 (running iOS 4.2.1). I'm actually home with flu right now but I'd be only too pleased to mail you the crash reports as soon as I can if this would be of any assistance to you? Needless to say, I have persevered as NanoMechs is currently one of my top iOS games. Can't wait for the update and I too would be more than happy if I can ever provide any assistance with the development of your fab game. Keep up the good work!