★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Krea Medie A/S
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 27.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.9
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: There are rumors of an ancient Jungle Treasure hidden deep within in the dangerous jungle. Help Pixeline through the jungle, search for gold coins, treasure chests and discover magic shape shifting abilities of the mysterious animal spirits.

Pixeline now speaks Danish, English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Remember to set your device to your local language for Pixeline to know what language to speak.

"if you enjoy 2D platformers you cant go wrong with Pixeline and the Jungle Treasure" - Gamezebo.com

"Pixeline and the Jungle Treasure is a cute and appealing family friendly 2D side-scrolling platformer, that will appeal to players of all ages." - appaddict.com

"Overall, I was impressed with the game. It reminded me of all the things I loved about platformers" - Avault.com

"For the price the length of Pixeline And The Jungle Treasure is good. Score: 77/100" - Familyfriendlygaming.com

"All in all, great game. Would i recommend it for a game to play when you're out and about and need to kill some time? Highly!" - Platformnation.com

Pixeline and the Jungle Treasure is an action-packed platform game that takes you through 23 exciting levels filled with challenging obstacles such as deadly pits, crumbling ceilings, floating platforms, slippery surfaces, watery graves, evil fur balls, giant spikies, angry plants and much more.

Features
23 exciting levels spanning 5 different worlds
4 different character types, each with special skills
Intuitive and easy to learn controls
Appropriate content and accessible gameplay for all ages

Let the spirits guide you!
Pixeline is aided by magic animal spirits that let her change her shape. Shift into different animals shapes to get unique abilities, and use these to overcome obstacles and reach otherwise unreachable paths and rewards.

Let's have fun!
With intuitive game play and easy-to-learn controls, the game is a fun and additive experience - enjoyable and accessible for all ages.

If you want to change what language Pixeline speaks, change the language of your device.

(For Dansk beskrivelse, se og hent i stedet "Pixeline Jungleskatten")

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

There is an Ipad version available as well..

iPad link : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixeline-jungle-treasure-hd/id400673122?mt=8
iPad Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCRlFDGdlU
12-05-2010, 08:10 AM
The graphics kinda remind me of the jungle world in the modern version of super mario. (I forget the full name so I used modern)

12-05-2010, 08:52 AM
the price is high

I love this world!
12-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
the price is high
Not really, when you consider Pizza Boy and Soosiz are the game price, and about the same quality. I'm still waiting for impressions though myself.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-05-2010, 01:09 PM
The price is just fine. Considering it's the cost of a bag of chips (well the organic ones from the Mid West are $6), but I digress. I'll be buying this game tonight.
12-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Not really, when you consider Pizza Boy and Soosiz are the game price, and about the same quality. I'm still waiting for impressions though myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocratic View Post
The price is just fine. Considering it's the cost of a bag of chips (well the organic ones from the Mid West are $6), but I digress. I'll be buying this game tonight.
Foxmulderino tends to think everything is high. Don't worry about him.

To me it will all about the controls. The game looks great, worth all one hundred and ninety nine cents but if the controls stink it will be an exercise in frustration.
12-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Foxmulderino tends to think everything is high. Don't worry about him.

To me it will all about the controls. The game looks great, worth all one hundred and ninety nine cents but if the controls stink it will be an exercise in frustration.
Yeah, I've noticed that.

It's actually all two-hundred and ninety nine cents, but what's another dollar really. I wonder why there was no news of it, kind of unexpected, especially for a Monday release. But I guess the holidays are kind of hectic App Store wise.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
Yeah, I've noticed that.

It's actually all two-hundred and ninety nine cents, but what's another dollar really. I wonder why there was no news of it, kind of unexpected, especially for a Monday release. But I guess the holidays are kind of hectic App Store wise.
My bad - thought it was 1.99 but frankly what's a hundred extra pennies - probably find them in the couch. So for 2.99 looks great, just want to be sure it plays great.
12-05-2010, 11:33 PM
I think this looks really good but I am worried a out how it plays. If it plays like Pizza Boy, I will buy it.
12-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Game Impressions

Controls are not as good as Pizza Boy, but they're more than decent. Jumping doesn't feel too floaty, and the level design is good, with multiple paths, hidden locations, purposeful backtracking, etc. Graphics are cute, though the animation is fairly simple (though not static, either). UI, menus, etc are very polished, and the whole thing runs at a 60 FPS (as far as I can tell). Definitely challenging, but not cheap so far. Haven't transformed into any animals yet, but I'm intrigued by the feature. Levels are pretty long, so the game doesn't seem to be lacking in content.

All in all, a class act.