★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: What are your 4 most wanted cites in asia(inc middle east)?
Wellington 6 35.29%
Brisbane 9 52.94%
Bali (Denpasar) 11 64.71%
Dhaka 4 23.53%
Colombo 3 17.65%
Adelaide 5 29.41%
Guangzhou 6 35.29%
Bangalore 6 35.29%
Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) 1 5.88%
Abu Dhabi 12 70.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
App description: Manage your own airline company in the world.
Multi-language supported : English, Française, Deutsch, Español, , and .

Dedicated iPad version is also available now.

The traditional business simulation game returns with full upgrade - AIR TYCOON 2

Worldwide 155 airports
51 real airplane models
Passenger and cargo routes
Subsidiary business
Precise and brilliant simulation modeling
All new graphics and user interface
Use your own company logo from camera roll
Game center leaderboard

You can make your own airline company which can buy airplanes and build routes for passenger and cargo over the 155 world wide cities. When you make a route you can control the schedule, fare, seat design, service level to create more profit. After that, hiring more employees is needed. You can invest for advertisement to pull up company's name value and check the employee's productivity for satisfaction of customers. If you need more money for managing, you can get a loan and pay off from the bank.

When you have some crash problem,
1. Keep your iOS up-to-date
2. Remove all background apps (Double push Home button & remove background apps)
3. Check available free space is more than 1 Gbyte
4. Power off and on your device(press and hold Home button & sleep/wake button for 3 seconds)

Enjoy our other management simulation games.

Hotel Tycoon 2 (New Game - Fully upgraded and new features. iPad version is also available.)
Touch Traffic (Brilliant traffic control game)
Cruise Tycoon (Cruise company management. iPad version is also available.)
Hotel Tycoon (Hotel chain management)

When you have any question or opinion about our game, please contact us. Thank you.

E-mail : support@tradegamelab.com
Twitter : www.twitter.com/tradegamelab

olliewollie's comments:
An Air Tycoon game by Tradegame lab. This is a follow on discussion of the pre release thread locates at http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...10#post1456510

I am so happy. After weeks of waiting it is out. I think the developer has soon a great job. Visit that link above to view the old thread where I posted some screenshots and info.

12-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliewollie View Post
An Air Tycoon game by Tradegame lab. This is a follow on discussion of the pre release thread locates at http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...10#post1456510

I am so happy. After weeks of waiting it is out. I think the developer has soon a great job. Visit that link above to view the old thread where I posted some screenshots and info.
Being an aviation major this game looks awesome. Could someone post impressions ? Slightly bummed its not universal

12-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Being an aviation major this game looks awesome. Could someone post impressions ? Slightly bummed its not universal
I think the game is awesome but saying that I have been playing since beta so maybe someone else's opinion is worth more then mine.
Im sure that someone here who has both I devices (iPhone, iPad) will happily see what it looks like on the iPad.

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey
12-05-2010, 05:49 PM
iPad

I'm going to do an iPad check ASAP (probably tomorrow) and will get back to y'all
12-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Just checked the app store leaderboards and guess what? AT1 is in 18 in role playing games. lol

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey
12-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Now we just have to get AT2 to the very top. Would be good if people could post impressions as I can't get it for another 17 hours or so (due to my iTouch not being with me at the moment), a video would be great too.

Also 5 star it on iTunes to help it improve.
12-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve10 View Post
Now we just have to get AT2 to the very top. Would be good if people could post impressions as I can't get it for another 17 hours or so (due to my iTouch not being with me at the moment), a video would be great too.

Also 5 star it on iTunes to help it improve.
I'm writing one on the AUS Store as we speek.
ps: Thanks to the mod who put the info up .

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey
12-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I hate to be a downer while everyone is happy but im having problems with the buttons. It is really hard for me to select a button abd i finally get it on the fifth try. Hopefully for the app its just my iphone.

Here are the tips olliewollie:
1.Open your first hub in the the center of the us. Like chicago.
2.When you first start make prime routs like chicago- new york or chicago- los angeles.
3. Don't have 1-2 hubs in each country before you have a hub in all countries.
12-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Yes, the buttons can be a pain to get use too
Thanks for the tips, what's #3 mean though?
Could you leave an opinion about the game (review)

Sincerely,
Oliver Cooksey
12-05-2010, 06:27 PM
How do you buy things for your hub like a supply depo or limo service etc?