★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: exozet
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 57.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (5)
App description: Super Blast 2 is a follow-up to the popular action-packed top-down space shooter for the iPhone and iPod touch. The game features vibrant graphics that push the limits of the device plus simple controls so anyone can pick up and play.

With automatic firing and gyroscope-controlled meanuevering, players of all ages can jump right in, choose a difficulty setting, and start blasting creeps away in no time. Beautiful space environments, highly detailed characters and fun animations complete the polished experience. Encounter a variety of Creeps and Bosses as you blast your way to the end in an effort to save the universe from evil. Nab one of the many powerups along the way to help pack some muscle into your firepower!

A number of new features and updates have been included with Super Blast 2, providing an even more entertaining experience for fans of the original game. Some of these include:

- Now with a health meter and 3 Super Blasts!
- 12 unique Creeps, who now shoot back.
- Boss fights, each with their own unique challenges.
- More weapons, levels, and 3 difficulty modes.
- Superhero mode
- Gather achievements!

"4/5 Stars. I love the graphics, I love the sound (the sound really is amazing), I just want more.

"100% Its a polished arcade shooter with great graphics and simple, addictive gameplay; which is the definition of a great iPhone game."

"A Fun Little Delicacy of the App Store"

"4/5 Stars. Featuring a sci-fi themed setting, with 4 amazingly colorful levels and some truly great designed robotic characters, Super Blast 2 really sets itself apart from the majority of titles on the App store"

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Super Blast 2 is a great additional to the stable of shmups available for the iPhone and ranks heads and shoulders above a majority of them"

goiMot's comments:

12-05-2010, 11:06 PM
First! I loved the original, but I'm hesitant to pay for this one.

Check out my video reviews!Click here

12-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Graphics look great, and the first one was fun since I got to try it when it went free.

But from experience, tilt controls in shmups tend to annoy me. I'll probably pass unless there's relative touch.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Excellent, Super Blast was one of my favorite biggest unexpected surprise freebie downloads. Will check out this sequel for sure.

Edit: The sequel is only $0.99, especially if you got the first one free give it a shot. Great games are developed by people who need to eat too, quit being so cheap.

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-06-2010 at 12:26 AM.
12-06-2010, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by krisko6 View Post
First! I loved the original, but I'm hesitant to pay for this one.
Same with me. I also loved the original (still do) but I'm not sure about this new sequel.
12-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Somehow missed the freebie on the first one. Looks cool though. Added to the list.
12-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Buying now! But I won't be able to play until tomorrow. I am a big fan of theirs now after the first one.
12-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Does anyone perhaps know how many levels there are in this one ? It looks very nice
12-06-2010, 03:54 AM

There are 4 levels in Super Blast 2, each one with a unique soundtrack, other creep waves and a very cool boss.

Super Blast 2 will never go free.
12-06-2010, 04:26 AM
anyone got this already? How many gamecenter achievements?
will this game get an touch control in an update?
(No touchcontrol means a skip for me here, shmups with tilt only... hugh)

never go free c'mon, everybody says this

Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me