★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Very cheap composer looking for projects.

12-06-2010, 05:45 AM
Very cheap composer looking for projects.

I am an experienced guitarist, I also play keyboards, bass and drums.
need music.

Although already cheap my rates are negotiable! We can work from my rate and come to a deal - or alternatively you can specify how much you have to offer and I can work around that without adding anything on at all.

If you want any more information please just reply. For quotes, rates, samples etc. send a private message to me.

Thanks.

Last edited by Ritchie Blackmore; 09-30-2011 at 02:05 PM.
12-19-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Blackmore View Post
I am an experienced guitarist, I also play keyboards, bass and drums.
I can compose in many styles from classical to folk, blues, rock, metal and techno to ambience/atmospheric (horror music) all for very cheap rates in my home recording set up.
I don't use beepy MIDI crap (unless requested), I record with live instruments so you get good high quality natural sounding stuff. I can make the music for you in any file format, loopable, any length etc. Just tell me what you want and we can work from there.
I am looking for serious projects and games that need music.

Although already cheap my rates are negotiable! We can work from my rate and come to a deal - or alternatively you can specify how much you have to offer and I can work around that without adding anything on at all.

If you want any more information please just reply. For quotes, rates, samples etc. send a private message to me.

Thanks.

*laughs*

For one second, I thought you are the real Ritchie Blackmore.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-19-2010, 04:02 PM
No! I never use my real name and details online.
I am just a (better) guitarist who was influenced by Blackmore! I am sure Ritchie doesn't mind as he happily relaxes in his castle dressed as Robin Hood with his wife!
http://www.thehighwaystar.com/news/w...promo_2003.jpg

Asus M3A78 Pro - Asus HD5770 - 6GB [3x2GB] Corsair RAM - AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.6 GHZ - 320GB Seagate HDD - 1TB Seagate HDD x2 (RAID-1) - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit -
Ibanez guitars, Dimarzio pickups, Laney amplification, Line 6 effects, D'addario strings and lots of Dunlop picks!

Last edited by Ritchie Blackmore; 09-30-2011 at 02:06 PM.
12-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Blackmore View Post
No! I never use my real name and details online.
I am just a (better) guitarist who was influenced by Blackmore! As well as Yngwie (the greatest guitarist).
I am sure Ritchie doesn't mind as he happily relaxes in his castle dressed as Robin Hood with his wife!
http://www.thehighwaystar.com/news/w...promo_2003.jpg

Yeah, I know.

I know Ritchie personally from quite some festivals and concerts and talked a few times with him - and so I was wondering, because you don't really sound like him.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Why don't you put a link of your portefolio?
Habitually serious developers like to hear something before anything else.

Regards,

Dominic

ps. I use MIDI a lot in my music...it doesn't matter what you use to make your music....what matters it's how you use it.

Last edited by smoke27; 12-20-2010 at 07:25 PM.
12-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke27 View Post
Why don't you put a link of your portfolio?
Agreed. Cheap is nice, but quality matters too.

Show us what you've got!