★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time - (by BBC) [Pulled]

12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time - (by BBC) [Pulled]

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time.

Price in NZ is $5.29 which should translate to USD $3.99

Doctor Who: The Mazes of Time
For the first time on iPhone and iPod, enter the world of Doctor Who in a brand new action puzzle adventure!
An intrepid traveller through time and space and the last of the powerful Time Lords, the Doctor is armed only with his incredible intelligence and his sonic screwdriver. Join him and his ordinary human companion, Amy Pond, as they race to save an innocent family attacked by a rogue Dalek and hurtled into the depths of history. Your journey will take you from ancient Incan temples, to the frozen tombs of Telos and a stunning finale on a Dalek ship. Defeat your favourite enemies, solve devious puzzles, and restore peace throughout time!

• Brain twisting puzzles – over 100 in all!
• Travel through time and space to seven unique locations
• Increasingly complex environmental challenges to challenge your mind and reflexes
• Play as both the Doctor and his companion, Amy Pond, utilising their unique skills and abilities to solve challenges
• Features Daleks, Cybermen and Silurians – each with unique behaviour that requires different strategies of stealth and subterfuge to complete levels
• Authentic music from the show
• New locations and enemies coming soon!

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time.

Price in NZ is $5.29 which should translate to USD $3.99
12-06-2010, 06:19 AM
I personally love Doctor Who. I will be interested to see impressions.

12-06-2010, 06:49 AM
me too!

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
12-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Looks good pity no universal or ipad version
12-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Yes pity no universal or iPad version

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
12-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Interesting I downloaded the couple of Dr Who games the BBC made for PC they weren't that bad especially for free games but I'm not going to buy this one on principle since my TV license already paid for it.

Well maybe I will I'll wait for reviews to arrive though.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
12-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Interesting I downloaded the couple of Dr Who games the BBC made for PC they weren't that bad especially for free games but I'm not going to buy this one on principle since my TV license already paid for it.

Well maybe I will I'll wait for reviews to arrive though.
It's actually developed by TAG games, outsourced from the BBC, however, this would also mean that the possibility of a "Premium" version launching later charging you for electricity to power the Tardis is a real possibilty! (snark)

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
12-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
The TV License pays for the making of the programme and allows you to watch it free of charge, it doesn't allow you to have anything else connected with the show for free I'm not going to be able to walk in to Toys'r'us and pickup the new Dalek or Tardis toys and when they stop me at the checkout, I just say "I've paid my license fee!"

looking forward to this one. Looks much better than the god awful wii game.
12-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
It's actually developed by TAG games, outsourced from the BBC, however, this would also mean that the possibility of a "Premium" version launching later charging you for electricity to power the Tardis is a real possibilty! (snark)
TAG games? Darn, still stinging over the Astro Ranch debacle. Least I know what they used my 5 bucks for - developing a new game.
12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyduk View Post
The TV License pays for the making of the programme and allows you to watch it free of charge, it doesn't allow you to have anything else connected with the show for free I'm not going to be able to walk in to Toys'r'us and pickup the new Dalek or Tardis toys and when they stop me at the checkout, I just say "I've paid my license fee!"

i tried that and its not a good idea, and after my arrest and subsequent court case, i would not recommend it to anyone !

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"