★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

12-06-2010, 06:43 AM

Here is a thread where you can post your worlds you have made in Eden and a bit of info about them and how others could help. Here is an example for my world;

Name - 'Lake 1'000x
I have made a series of levels connected by doorways and the roof of the top level is blue so as to look like a lake from above. For the doorways, red is up and black is down. You can upgrade this by creating more levels or polishing off the edges of the current ones. Please don't expand too far outwards because it will take ages to load, but go down as much as you want. Also, when you upload your version can you add your name after the last digit.

Hope this thread gets off the ground, if not, well, I guess that's just life.
12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Pretty nice download my world called 7 by hamster787 it's got a japan town a ice cream van a big chicken and some sort of fort oh and pedobear

http://www.planetminecraft.com/serve...creative-more/
Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
Join with the address: mc.eternalempire.co.uk

Last edited by hamster787; 12-06-2010 at 12:51 PM.

12-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster787 View Post
Pretty nice download my world called 7 by hamster787 it's got a japan town a ice cream van a big chicken and some sort of fort
That is Awesome. Love that world.
12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
That is Awesome. Love that world.
thanks a lot ill be posting updates to it each time i finish a build and they will be 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc but not sure what to build next, any ideas? and I'm up for crazy suggestions.

Check out this sweet minecraft server with factions, survival, creative, 5 types of minigames (including parkour with 5 different courses) as well as skyblock and skygrid worlds!
12-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
thanks a lot ill be posting updates to it each time i finish a build and they will be 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc but not sure what to build next, any ideas? and I'm up for crazy suggestions.
a whole town.
godzilla.
a giant network of underground caves and tunnels.
try and make a CoD: black ops-like map!

add me on PSN = uranium65
12-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Pyramids (Egypt inspired) area, a small town, skyscraper?

Last edited by Martin JF; 12-06-2010 at 03:09 PM.
12-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Pretty nice download my world called 7 by hamster787 it's got a japan town a ice cream van a big chicken and some sort of fort oh and pedobear
I love the massive things they're really cool, particularly the chicken. You should build a big Eiffel tower that would be cool.
12-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Someone should make the Lost island
12-06-2010, 04:25 PM
might make a black ops map, would be hard, a small town is alright but it would get repetitive building the houses and could be boring the Eiffel tower is a possibility i might try that, thing is i would not be able to do the detail and or any metal girders. The pyramids are a good idea but it would be boring to do. Might do the sphinx though and a massive sky scraper is a maybe, ill probably start on the Eiffel tower and black ops map first though. Only question that remains is what black ops map do i make? I'm thinking firing range, or nuke town both would not be ridiculously hard to do and there not to big - i could even do a series of all cod black ops maps

Last edited by hamster787; 12-06-2010 at 04:29 PM.
12-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
might make a black ops map, would be hard, a small town is alright but it would get repetitive building the houses and could be boring the Eiffel tower is a possibility i might try that, thing is i would not be able to do the detail and or any metal girders. The pyramids are a good idea but it would be boring to do. Might do the sphinx though and a massive sky scraper is a maybe, ill probably start on the Eiffel tower and black ops map first though. Only question that remains is what black ops map do i make? I'm thinking firing range, or nuke town both would not be ridiculously hard to do and there not to big - i could even do a series of all cod black ops maps
That would be insane. I think I remember seeing a guy who recreated ocaranina of time with minecraft. How awesome would it be to do that with all videogames.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread