★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Adopt your own playful puppy wholl fetch sticks, balance on agility balls and isnt afraid to wear a bodysuit.

Create a custom playland for your new best friend and fill it with remote controlled planes, flying discs, chew toys and doggie treats. Primp your pups with soapy sponges and keep your furry friends in the latest canine fashion to ensure theyre always ready to impress their friends on playdates.

-Play and Care for your puppy
-Decorate and personalize your own puppy playground
-Invite friends puppies over for playdates
-Visit friends houses to earn rewards for everyone
-Discover treasures hidden in your furniture
- New content added regularly!

Touch Pets Dogs 2 was designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and is powered by plus+, the premier social play network for players on the go.

Find news, support, and update info at:
12-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Nice to see Ngmoco releasing yet another quality game.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!

12-06-2010, 07:04 PM
This came out of nowhere!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Exactly the same with Touch pet dogs and cats just some little tweaks to justify the sequel.
12-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Seeing this makes me cringe at how I actually played the first one, but at least I know I'm not the only one.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
12-06-2010, 07:16 PM
great...another game my girlfriend is going to be stuck playing with, she's still going on about the cat one lol
12-06-2010, 07:26 PM
looks shit. Does Ngmoco publish games? because for the original and cats it said in loading screens stump game machine and I just went to their site and they made touchpat dogs.

Also, is there any new breeds? curious.
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Just downloaded and playing it and noticed it has retina display support...FINALLY! devs needs to add this feature with ppl that have the new devices cuz it makes the games look way better...Even with all the new games out most devs still dont implement that retina support feature. :/

Gamecenter Username = Jovyflow23
Plus+ = Jovy23 OpenFeint = Jovy3 Gameloft = Jovy03
Now Playing: Real racing 2, aralon, NOVA 2, and etc.
12-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Thanks ngmoco for making such wonderful apps for free My girlfriend and cousin play your titles for hours, my word if I have to hear about one more touch cat lol. The games are truly of high quality, and I even began raising a kitten I cant wait for a new puppy now wild ownload when i get home YAY
12-07-2010, 01:12 PM
It is the same dogs and it is played like touch cats. I love Touch pets dogs the first one. I do not like either one of these. Not putting anymore money in them If I see more dogs and the same game play as the first one yes not this.