★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Biofenzy HD is a fast-paced side scrolling action game optimized for iPhone 4 retina display.

To fight against those bio-infected monsters, now your abilities promoted! In Biofenzy, you will be able to shoot with 4 weapons at the same time, and an amazing adrenaline which makes your game experience incredible - the power to control the time!

WHAT MAKES IT STAND OUT
- Razor-sharp HD graphics and super smooth animations. The game is made for intense satisfaction on every detail you can observe. e.g. real time physics effect, machine gun roars with bucket of bullets, massive blood on screen...Prepare to be amazed!

- You own an entire inventory of over 20 unique weapons. Buy and arm yourself with different any weapon you like. Try different combinations and explore more fun!

- Kill zombies in your style. Hit and run with a coolant grenade. Burn them, then frag into pieces...

- Bullet Time: With this skill, everything slow down from your eyes, the higher concentration makes each shots deal triple damage!

- Chronosphere: When its activated, you create a rip in timespace, trap and freeze all enemies while yourself still remain unaffected. Cool!

- The ultimate weapon: A combat robot!

OTHER FEATURES:
- 4 original sound track
- 3 difficulty modes - never challenge insane as a beginner!
- Multiple upgrades on skills and hit point
- Simple to get started, more depth of gameplay behind
- Intuitive touch controls
- Step by step tutorial, guides and hints

REVIEWS
Biofrenzy HD features some great ideas that keep the pace fast and furious for this side-scrolling shooter and if you can forgive the usual level of button-mashing it's a great replacement for similar older titles you might already own. --Appspy.com

zozogame's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Biofenzy is a fast-paced side scrolling action game optimized for iPhone 4 retina display.

To fight against those bio-infected monsters, now your abilities promoted! In Biofenzy, you will be able to shoot with 4 weapons at the same time, and an amazing adrenaline which makes your game experience incredible - the power to control the time!

WHAT MAKES IT STAND OUT
- Razor-sharp HD graphics and super smooth animations. The game is made for intense game experience on every detail you can observe. e.g. real time physics effect, machine gun roars with bucket of bullets, massive blood on screen...Prepare to be amazed!

- You own an entire inventory of over 20 unique weapons. Buy and arm yourself with different any weapon you like. Try different combinations and explore more fun!

- Kill zombies in your style. “Hit and run” with a coolant grenade. Burn them, then frag into pieces...

- Bullet Time: With this skill, everything slow down from your eyes, the higher concentration makes each shots deal triple damage!

- Chronosphere: When it’s activated, you create a rip in timespace, trap and freeze all enemies while yourself still remain unaffected. Cool!

- The ultimate weapon: A combat robot!

OTHOER FEATURES:
- 4 original sound track
- 3 difficulty modes - never press insane as a beginner!
- Multiple upgrades on skills and hit point
- Simple to get started, more depth of gameplay behind
- Intuitive touch controls
- Step by step tutorial, guides and hints

PLANNED UPDATES
- Game Center support
- More stages, characters and weapons

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3rd generation and iPod Touch 4th generation. Requires iOS 3.0 and above.

Get more info on Biofrenzy blog
http://bio-frenzy.com/blog
Follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/zozogame
12-06-2010, 11:36 PM
I'll try it out.

12-07-2010, 03:12 AM
There are free promo codes giveaway!
Please check out this thread http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=75496
12-07-2010, 05:09 AM
Congratulations Zozogame I cant wait to play this in a lil while (break time lol). I have been super excited to see this one and sad princess, they look absolutely FUN!!!

Will post impressions soon !!!
12-07-2010, 05:56 AM
A lot of thought and time has been put into the game. Even the menu is cool wen you tap the various options

You dont have ammo to worry about, which I really like instead your weapon overheats and you forced to change to another one till it cools down and there is a total of 21 weapons to mess around with

In this game you can equip four different weapons that you run around with as well as updgrade your life, bullet time skill and chrono powers Bullet time is like max payne, and chrono power prevents your enemies from moving and coming at you so you can get a safe distance and the blast the goodness out of them

There is so much going on - like i was in a robot, 5 zombies heads exploding all in slow motion (bullet time), blood splattering on the screen a,limbs and jaws flying al over the plaace, and bullet casings flying out of my gun nd absolutely no lag. The gun noises are really nice and all distinct for me, and they really well chosen (I personally dont like the coin noise). The art style is fun and exciting, and the gameplay is very fluid.

I am a huge fan of Zombieville (which has now been replaced and deleted for the first time ever), and Wolf Boy and this combines them for me in a fun way great stuff zozogame, I will be blasting zombies for quite sometime

Last edited by theunis; 12-07-2010 at 06:11 AM.
12-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Fantastic!
I loved Zombieville too.... and before that Castle Crashers (which made me buy Zombieville).

Just grabbed it.

GameCenter: dirtycat79
12-07-2010, 06:26 AM
i might not even buy this anymore its truely sad
12-07-2010, 06:59 AM
I have to say its really cooooooooool!!!!! The game by 1 hour I fell its super cartoon + visual effects like homeconsole ......
Only some bugs, but overall I really love it!
12-07-2010, 07:01 AM
it seems a mix of zombieville and plant vs zombie graphics
12-07-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunis View Post
A lot of thought and time has been put into the game. Even the menu is cool wen you tap the various options

You dont have ammo to worry about, which I really like instead your weapon overheats and you forced to change to another one till it cools down and there is a total of 21 weapons to mess around with

In this game you can equip four different weapons that you run around with as well as updgrade your life, bullet time skill and chrono powers Bullet time is like max payne, and chrono power prevents your enemies from moving and coming at you so you can get a safe distance and the blast the goodness out of them

There is so much going on - like i was in a robot, 5 zombies heads exploding all in slow motion (bullet time), blood splattering on the screen a,limbs and jaws flying al over the plaace, and bullet casings flying out of my gun nd absolutely no lag. The gun noises are really nice and all distinct for me, and they really well chosen (I personally dont like the coin noise). The art style is fun and exciting, and the gameplay is very fluid.

I am a huge fan of Zombieville (which has now been replaced and deleted for the first time ever), and Wolf Boy and this combines them for me in a fun way great stuff zozogame, I will be blasting zombies for quite sometime
Thanks for this thoughtful summary theunis
If you have more suggestion on how to improve this game, please feel free to leave your comments or join the discussion on our blog