★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Stacey Bennett
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 13.1 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Zombie Drop is only the coolest physics based puzzle game available. Built from the ground up with a team of artists and programmers to bring you the best game experience possible.

Drop the Zombie down onto a metal block by destroying all the other blocks. Once all the blocks are gone and the zombie is on a metal block press the ZAPPER button to fry the zombie!

But watch out, hit the ground and it's all over and the zombie will eat you.

- 90 well crafted levels
- A zombie Zapper to destroy the zombies
- 3 Words with all new Zombies
- The best graphics with Retina Display.
- Smooth 60 frames a second Gameplay

BigBananApps's comments:
Hey there everyone, BigBananapps here.

After a few months of hard work Zombie Drop is finally here.
Available for iPhone/iPod and iPad.

We hope you all like it. All comments welcome as were planning a big update so any feedback you can give would be great.

I have 20 Promo codes for IPAD if interested msg us. Please note if you ask for a code we would love an honest itunes review.

12-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Hey picked this game up, as normal, prior to knowing about the codes - just my luck .

However, I have to say this really is a great game and will put you up an itunes review shortly, when I get a break from playing. I would definitely advise anyone to get this game as it is a true gem, similar to a tiki totems, but has its own unique style and gameplay that makes it alot of fun.

I look forward to more updates and levels to this game in the future, the developer should be proud of this one - great job!!!!

12-07-2010, 02:35 AM
dropped you guys a pm!

would love a promo code for the iPad!

GameCenter / plus+ / Crystal ID: MeteorFlare
OpenFeint: MeteorFlye
12-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the PM, reply sent.

12-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Great game! Congrats!
12-08-2010, 09:35 PM
A couple of minor annoyances, but a fantastic game!

I'm only on level 10 of the first world so far, but I've played enough to know that I really like it.

My only complaints:
As mentioned by TheToolKing, having to tap the extra boxes away gets a bit tedious if you already have the zombie securely on the platform, but it's not a game breaker. The short "Tubular Bells" music clip got on my nerves a bit quickly, but you can silence the music and still have sound effects. Other than that, I haven't run across anything in the game that I don't like.

There's quite a lot of style going on in the art. I wouldn't mind seeing some different death animations, but that would really just be icing.

Also, I LOVE your company logo.
12-08-2010, 09:41 PM
I've noticed an audio bug. Sometimes when you zap the zombie he "arrghs" and sometimes he doesn't make a sound.