★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Art so beautiful it could have been lifted from a Miyazaki movie." WIRED

Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.

"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
The Escapist

"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"

"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"

"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"

"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
Slide To Play

"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
TUAW, Mike Schramm

"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"

"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"

"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
The Mac Gamer

"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"

Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan 2010
Gamasutra's Best Of 2010: Top 5 iOS Games - Honorable mention

Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to support@spacesofplay.com.

Supports Retina Display with high resolution graphics. If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=72677
12-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Brilliant game I have the iPad version

12-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Finally for the 'small iPad' awesome!

Twitter: @niezam - Game Center: niezam
12-07-2010, 07:26 AM
this looks nice. is gameplay like a cross between lostwinds and lemmings?

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
12-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
this looks nice. is gameplay like a cross between lostwinds and lemmings?
No not really like lost winds but it is a lemmings type game you have to get your spirits to the breeze to carry them to exit using various tools . The best lemmings type game on the idevice by a long way . In fact I prefer it over lemmings due too the artwork etc .
12-07-2010, 09:02 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to dyscode
I remember how I annoyed I got by Lemmings.

of of the games that made me really aggressive.
So I am hesitating... though this looks nice.

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome
12-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
I remember how I annoyed I got by Lemmings.

of of the games that made me really aggressive.
So I am hesitating... though this looks nice.
Haha...but look he's still tempted despite the inevitable consequences. Surreal, makes me picture this dude taking his Lemming angst out on innocent people in the real world queues to get into the apple store. At least there were no guns in Lemmings we're safe for now.
12-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Beautiful looking game, cant wait till 11.
12-07-2010, 11:35 PM
any impressions?

it's unusual for me to buy anything on the appstore without some reviews here and there...but i think i'm about to.

i would love some feedback if anyone has the time...

GameCenter = McCREE

*please, no more RR3 friend requests*
12-08-2010, 06:28 AM
Methinks the impressions of this little game will be sorely neglected due to the release of Infinity Blade.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby