★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Labyrinth Menu Remodel

03-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Labyrinth Menu Remodel

You all know I love IL Labyrinth. But I don't love the menu / GUI. So I was wondering if those who were creative could make one. Those of us who are jailbroken can use the menu.

I hope this does not break any rules (not that I know of). If IL wants I can ask a mod to close the thread, but I hope they don't have a problem with it.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
03-20-2009, 12:54 PM
I don't own the game so maybe I'm wrong... but how are you going to break in to a game and replace the menu? And unless it was sanctioned by the original developer it would be against the law for changing their product. Just because you might not be looking to make a profit from something, doesn't mean you can modify original copywriten content.
03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theishkid View Post
I don't own the game so maybe I'm wrong... but how are you going to break in to a game and replace the menu? And unless it was sanctioned by the original developer it would be against the law for changing their product. Just because you might not be looking to make a profit from something, doesn't mean you can modify original copywriten content.
If you are jailbroken you replace the "splash.png or .jpg" file with the one you made. It should not be a problem with the dev though I said above if they wish I'll close the thread

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95