★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MumboJumbo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 100.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Who committed the crime this time?

From the makers of hit games LUXOR, 7 Wonders & Midnight Mysteries, comes the next great casual game, Unlikely Suspects!

With more than 4,000 different outcomes, theres always a case to crack in Unlikely Suspects! The Superintendent of Interpol needs your help. Its up to you to track 16 criminals across the globe to learn the criminals MO. Scour each crime scene for evidence, and decipher the clues awarded at the end of each scene to build your investigation.

Eliminate the obvious and take a closer look at the evidence to figure out whos guilty in this whodunit hidden-object adventure. Examine each suspects dossier and compare it to the evidenceis the killer tall, short, blond or brunette? Visit the coroner to find out what weapon was used to build your case. Search each suspects lair and collect all the clues to figure out which criminal matches the evidence and determine who committed the crime this time!

Detective Training Mode helps you hone your observation skills. Start out with a little target practice and then test your surveillance expertise by matching up the suspect cards. Become a seasoned veteran when you unlock the Unlimited Hidden Object Mode!

Key Features:

- Sleuth through cities across the globe
- Collect clues about the criminal at the end of each scene
- Track 16 suspects and verify each alibi
- Eliminate suspects as you collect clues
- Determine the weapon used in each crime
- The ultimate in replayability with more than 4,000 outcomes!

Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866 to find more great casual games like LUXOR, the award-winning marble-shooter game for iPhone, Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials, Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate and 7 Wonders, all for iPad!

Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MumboJumboGames
12-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I am really interested in this but I'm going to have to wait for a sale. First impressions, anyone?

12-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by tangerine View Post
I am really interested in this but I'm going to have to wait for a sale. First impressions, anyone?
That has to be music to a developers ears..............

Hey, I wasn't asking for codes, that is why I put the little sarcastic smilie face.........I was doing it as a joke from the first reply about wanting a sale.............

Last edited by Rocketball; 12-07-2010 at 09:49 PM.
12-07-2010, 10:27 PM
bout time I contributed...

Hi Guys,

Been lurking here for a while taking from the community. Time to give back.

I TOFTT on this one. I have only played for a few mins. This is mainly a hidden object game but has elements of Clue (the board game) and where in the world is carmen sandiego. I am liking it so far.

The only weird thing is in the top left corner are three buttons, like on a keyboard, F1 F2 and F3. These buttons allow you to basically finish the level with one button press. Not sure why they are there or if it is a glitch. They only seemed to appear after I put my ipad into a dock while playing....weird.

apart from that quite impressed and will be playing further after work.
12-07-2010, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I, too, thought the game description sounded a lot like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. I loved that game so I'm sure I'll love this one, too.
04-02-2011, 12:54 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Now 99c.

MumboJumbo is having a HUGE sale (up to 90% off):
04-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Ever since I picked up an iPad I have been hooked on these hidden object games. Another addition to my collection won' t hurt.
04-03-2011, 04:35 AM
Same here. Played Salem a while back when I first got my iPad, but 16 gigs and hidden objects do not go well together.

Now that I have a 64 gig, I will not be stopped .

This one is a bit corny, but fun so far. Nice amount of combinations ton keep things fresh.

And it's a buck. Frick!