★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Top 3 paid game in UK & Australia Play a quick game or complete tour season of Tennis against 100 different opponents with individual profiles and strength.

Collect trophies and improve your world rank in a complete season with 64 tournaments with different difficulty levels and top 100 opponents.

Thank you for ...
Top 1 paid sports game in Australia & UK
Top 2 overall paid game in UK
Top 3 overall paid game in Australia
Top 50 sports game in various countries (USA, Japan, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, India, ...)

Features ...
Play a quick game or complete tour season
Top 100 world rank opponents with individual profiles and strength
64 different tournaments with 5 difficulty levels and different amount of rounds to play
Collect trophies and improve your world rank
8 Different surfaces: hard courts, clay, grass
Choose automatic running or manual running
Match statistics
Choose between short sets or full sets
Resume of matches always possible
Addictive gameplay
Smooth animation with 60 frames per second

Tips ...
Press the shot button before reaching the final shot position, then your player will position automatically and the shot will turn out harder.
Beginners should start with automatic running.
Your position to the ball influences the shot-direction.
Aim to the top corners when serving.
The longer you hold a shot button, the harder the shot will be.

If you like the game please submit a 5-star rating and review with ideas in iTunes, then further free updates will follow.
12-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Game Impressions

A more than decent, challenging, retro style tennis game. Unfortunately, nobody's likely to care since it doesn't sport flash visuals or 3D graphics. And isn't an FPS. Or an RPG. Or cute. Or violent. Or developed by anyone who did acid in the 70s. Or coke in the 80s. And doesn't have zombies in it. Even.

12-08-2010, 05:02 AM
How are the controls?

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
How are the controls?
Perfectly functional.

Keep in mind the pace and feel of the game is very much 8-bit-ish, so I am guessing someone without that reference is likely to find the pace sluggish and the shot-making particularly unforgiving. I don't think I won a point in my first 2 matches. It was glorious.
12-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
A more than decent, challenging, retro style tennis game. Unfortunately, nobody's likely to care since it doesn't sport flash visuals or 3D graphics. And isn't an FPS. Or an RPG. Or cute. Or violent. Or developed by anyone who did acid in the 70s. Or coke in the 80s. And doesn't have zombies in it. Even.
Visuals don't make a game in my opinion either I was hopeing this played well picking up now
01-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Can you post a short video? Thank's.

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
01-09-2011, 04:28 AM
I've been playing this one for a while now. It's a great game. It's more challenging than it looks. The controls are great, imo. The whole thing has a really nice feel.

I would definitely recommend.
01-09-2011, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I've been playing this one for a while now. It's a great game. It's more challenging than it looks. The controls are great, imo. The whole thing has a really nice feel.

I would definitely recommend.
It's possible to do all type of shoot like lob, volley etc?

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
01-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadiduekappa View Post
It's possible to do all type of shoot like lob, volley etc?
The two buttons on screen are topspin and slice however you can choose the length of your shot with the direction pad/circle on the left, The dev may correct me on this, but I think smashes, lobs etc are randomly generated, but they don't just happen at weird times... (if that makes sense) It's a little hard to explain. For me the controls are good and work really nice.
01-09-2011, 05:59 AM
A gameplay vid would be nice tbh. I wonder if it plays like Super Tennis on the SNES in any way....?