12-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT_HEADSHOT View Post
What does LifeDrop++ do?

Life drop steals the HP from the villain, when you hit them and gives a percentage back to your health.

Gold drop, means there are more gold baggles and gold + means you receive more gold amounts

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81
12-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT_HEADSHOT View Post
During the execution scene after you win a battle I sometimes see the circle that comes up when you can stab, it's too quick for me but has anyone else pressed it? Does this happen to anyone else?
It's an opportunity to stab your opponent, and it works just fine, you just have to be quick. it gives good damage when you succeed, though sometimes, if you're just a tad too slow, the game gives an "Stab Failed" message, but still gives you the opportunity to deal a lot of normal damage like a dodge or shield break.

It's hard to hit it in time, but some of the later guards have some signature moves where you often gets the "Stab" circle, when you see him prepare for the move just be ready.
The God Kings guard have one where he moves couple of steps back and the runs forwards and charge with his chest.
The paladin flame guard have a similar move.
Even the King has have it, but he is FAST!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
No really, where are those world treasures? I've scrutinized every screen and I think I've found them all but no achievement. Do I have to find them all and beat the god king for those points? Can anyone point out the locations?
12-13-2010, 06:32 PM
How the heck am i going to level up when i have mastered all the items?!

12-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomjudd View Post

you cant
12-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:

Lol,
The update?
12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:

Can you sell a mastered item, then repurchase it unmastered?

Playing Now: Hero Emblems, Epoch 2, Badland
Waiting For: You Must Build A Boat, Implosion, I Am Bread
GameCenter: -jjj-
12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjmedia View Post
Can you sell a mastered item, then repurchase it unmastered?
Nope
12-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmutiny View Post
No really, where are those world treasures? I've scrutinized every screen and I think I've found them all but no achievement. Do I have to find them all and beat the god king for those points? Can anyone point out the locations?
This achievement is EVIL! I rather kill a lvl 400 God King!
12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsy View Post
This achievement is EVIL! I rather kill a lvl 400 God King!
I know, I think it's impossible..... Just to annoy us!!!!!! And throw our iPods against the floor so we have to buy new ones and apple gets more money! It makes sense! Epic and chair are in cahoots with apple!