★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomjudd View Post
How the heck am i going to level up when i have mastered all the items?!

Lol,
The update?
12-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomjudd View Post
How the heck am i going to level up when i have mastered all the items?!

Can you sell a mastered item, then repurchase it unmastered?

Playing Now: Lara Croft Go, Boxy Kingdom, The Shadow Sun
Waiting For: Lumines
GameCenter: -jjj-

12-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjmedia View Post
Can you sell a mastered item, then repurchase it unmastered?
Nope
12-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmutiny View Post
No really, where are those world treasures? I've scrutinized every screen and I think I've found them all but no achievement. Do I have to find them all and beat the god king for those points? Can anyone point out the locations?
This achievement is EVIL! I rather kill a lvl 400 God King!
12-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsy View Post
This achievement is EVIL! I rather kill a lvl 400 God King!
I know, I think it's impossible..... Just to annoy us!!!!!! And throw our iPods against the floor so we have to buy new ones and apple gets more money! It makes sense! Epic and chair are in cahoots with apple!
12-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appcrazy96 View Post
I know, I think it's impossible..... Just to annoy us!!!!!! And throw our iPods against the floor so we have to buy new ones and apple gets more money! It makes sense! Epic and chair are in cahoots with apple!
Yup!!!! I've played through at least 35 bloodlines, and can't get it! One of the only 3 achievements I'm missing too, along with 1000 parry & 1000 combos I HATE it! Stellar game tho!
12-13-2010, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topsy View Post
Yup!!!! I've played through at least 35 bloodlines, and can't get it! One of the only 3 achievements I'm missing too, along with 1000 parry & 1000 combos I HATE it! Stellar game tho!
I'm lev 37, add me on game center, if I find the hidden stuff I'll contact u!
12-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmutiny View Post
No really, where are those world treasures? I've scrutinized every screen and I think I've found them all but no achievement. Do I have to find them all and beat the god king for those points? Can anyone point out the locations?
We should make a list of all possible treasure locations. I know for a fact some of them are completely hidden and you basically need to tap through a column/wall to get them.
12-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
Life drop steals the HP from the villain, when you hit them and gives a percentage back to your health.

Gold drop, means there are more gold baggles and gold + means you receive more gold amounts
Actually, life drop means more of the potion things. The blood symbol/element on your sword is what drains health
12-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
We should make a list of all possible treasure locations. I know for a fact some of them are completely hidden and you basically need to tap through a column/wall to get them.
A list or screenshots of treasure locations would be perfect. I finally beat a lvl 250 god king.