★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-28-2012, 08:44 AM
BUMP!

somebody please answer my above question. thanks.
03-28-2012, 04:08 PM
4th page bump!

there's a question above waiting to be answered

03-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Should i worry about my iPad melting if i buy a game with these great graphics?
03-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picoman View Post
Should i worry about my iPad melting if i buy a game with these great graphics?
Lmaooo

Game Center I.D- Fastbridge

Twitch TV Channel Name- Donafello
04-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Ipad 1 Crashing

I recently bought this game during its .99 sale, and I can't play it on my ipad 1. It crashes constantly. Completely worthless. Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix it? Any solutions on the horizon?
04-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowgart View Post
I recently bought this game during its .99 sale, and I can't play it on my ipad 1. It crashes constantly. Completely worthless. Is anyone else having this problem? Any way to fix it? Any solutions on the horizon?
did u try the standard procedures?

Hard Reboot, Clearing the taskbar, deleting and reinstalling, redownloading app?

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
I've been powering through this one to get the achievements and I've noticed that it's constantly crashing on me-I have a 4s and the crashes happen in the scenes between the fights...is anyone else experiencing this? I'm thinking of exporting my save file out with iExplorer and then reinstalling the game....Any advice?

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
05-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Once I've defeated the God King and gotten the alternate ending for joining him, is there any other ending for leveling up to earn enough to get the best armor and weapons?

I enjoy the replay value, but if I don't care about unlocking achievements is there any other reason to keep going?
02-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPumo View Post
Once I've defeated the God King and gotten the alternate ending for joining him, is there any other ending for leveling up to earn enough to get the best armor and weapons?

I enjoy the replay value, but if I don't care about unlocking achievements is there any other reason to keep going?
Have you gone to the dungeons and killed the deathless there?
02-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
With all this predefined stuff, the game looks more and more like a graphically polished version of Dragons Lair.
One tap here, one swipe there at the right moment... unimpressing.
This comparison only makes slightly less sense than comparing Super Mario Kart to Gran Turismo 5.

Game Center ID: Quazonk
Twitter: @GomeraMosking