★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 27.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3.14
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **This game is one SWEET DEAL! Score over 55 EA games for up to 90% OFF or FREE! But act swiftly, because these deals wont last.**

A BOLDER, BRIGHTER SNOOD® - DESIGNED JUST FOR iPAD! Enjoy a bigger and better Snood with stunning, HD-quality graphics. One of the most popular casual games of all time is even more addicting on iPad.

READY, AIM, SNOOD
Save the Snoods by grouping 3 or more of the same kind together. This fiendishly fun and simple game is easy to learn, challenging to master, incredibly addictive, and perfect for players of all ages.

MATCH YOUR SNOOD MOOD
Enjoy over 100 unique puzzles and 5 levels of difficulty from Easy to Evil! Play with whimsical new Snoods or reunite with your favorite Snoods in Classic Mode.

STATE-OF-THE-ART, PICK-UP-AND-PLAY
Specially designed cannon physics and aiming systems let you launch Snoods with increased accuracy.

SNOOD WITH FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD
Play head-to-head via Wifi or Internet and invite Facebook friends to play, too.

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

A BOLDER, BRIGHTER SNOOD® - DESIGNED JUST FOR iPAD™! Enjoy a bigger and better Snood with stunning, HD-quality graphics. One of the most popular casual games of all time is even more addicting on iPad.

READY, AIM, SNOOD
Save the Snoods by grouping 3 or more of the same kind together. This fiendishly fun and simple game is easy to learn, challenging to master, incredibly addictive, and perfect for players of all ages.

MATCH YOUR SNOOD MOOD
Enjoy over 100 unique puzzles and 5 levels of difficulty — from Easy to Evil! Play with whimsical new Snoods or reunite with your favorite Snoods in Classic Mode.

STATE-OF-THE-ART, PICK-UP-AND-PLAY
Specially designed cannon physics and aiming systems let you launch Snoods with increased accuracy.

SNOOD WITH FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD
Play head-to-head via Wifi or Internet and invite Facebook friends to play, too.

COMING SOON: FIFA 11 by EA Sports™ & THE GAME OF LIFE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

International version link : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/snood-for-ipad-world/id406083510?mt=8
12-08-2010, 09:35 AM
I love snood but I am not paying $4.99 No way.
12-08-2010, 08:20 PM
I think I will grab this tonight. I enjoyed the iPhone version and this looks really polished.
12-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think I will grab this tonight. I enjoyed the iPhone version and this looks really polished.
Please post your impressions. I think it looks great I'm on the fence about double dipping though.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
12-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Please post your impressions. I think it looks great I'm on the fence about double dipping though.
Quick impressions, since I am buying so many games tonight.

Graphics are really good, clean and crisp. You can choose between old or new snoods and there are several game modes. Music isn't that great but not a big deal.

High scores appear to be local only, Facebook connect doesn't seem to come into play unless you are challenging someone.

Controls could be a little tighter, so I will have to spend more time with them. Touch controls are very responsive but there is a little bit of disconnect from where you aim and tapping to shoot. I may just need to get the hang of it.

If you like Snood, you will like this. I would say it would be a great $2.99 game but I am happy with it.
09-26-2011, 02:10 PM
I picked this up in the latest EA sale and it's a nice enough bubbler, but one of the Puzzle-mode levels just seems un-winnable.

Has anyone solved "2 Fronts"? The solution seems simple enough, the problem is that you need the game to give you specific "snoods" in the correct order to clear the field. Since it appears to give them to you randomly, it seems that you would need lottery-winning sized odds to be on your side to get served the right combination.

I don't seem to have the patience for grinding for the right combination of 40-ish Snoods. There has to be a more elegant solution I'm missing. Either that or this was never play-tested by EA.