• Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 46.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: JOIN THE MILLIONS ALREADY PLAYING POGO GAMES! Enjoy FREE puzzle, word, and card games like Poppit!, Word Whomp, Turbo21, Mahjong Safari, Sweet Tooth 2, and Phlinx. Premium Players and Club Pogo Members can also unlock a NEW BONUS game World Class Solitaire.

CHALLENGE FACEBOOK FRIENDS & CHECK OUT LEADERBOARDS
Your Pogo Profile is the same on Pogo.com, Facebook, and iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Challenge your Facebook friends to match your personal bests and see how you stack up against them on the leaderboards.

EARN TOKENS, RANKS, AND MORE!
See your token totals grow and Ranks soar as you play. Premium Members can also take on WEEKLY BADGE CHALLENGES and collect them all!

LOOK AT ALL THE POPULAR GAMES YOU GET!
For hours of casual fun on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, enjoy these 6 great Pogo Games for FREE
POPPIT! Pop til you drop! Release hidden prizes by popping groups of two or more balloons of the same color.
WORD WHOMP Show the gophers whos the real wordsmith and spell as many words as you can before the clock runs out.
TURBO 21 Enjoy this fast-paced, black-jack inspired card game that puts you in the driver's seat.
MAHJONG SAFARI Experience this timeless classic with a WILD new spin!
SWEET TOOTH 2 Match three or more sweets in a row to score!
PHLINX The mystery of the Phlinx is beckoning you. Reveal the darkest secrets of the Pharaoh and the Sphinx as you uncover the captured hieroglyphs in each match 3 puzzle.

Premium Players and Club Pogo Members can also unlock the BONUS game World Class Solitaire. You get more than just a soft drink and a bag of nuts with this travel inspired Solitaire. Its perfect for mobile play!

ARE YOU A CLUB POGO MEMBER?
Your Club Pogo membership gives you 100% Ad-Free gameplay, access to premium games like World Class Solitaire and exclusive Weekly Badge Challenges, just like on Pogo.com and Facebook!

For more information about the targeted ad serving technology in this app and data it collects, see License Agreement.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

International Version Link : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pogo-games-world/id394428715?mt=8
** 5 GREAT POGO GAMES IN 1 FREE APP! ** For the first time on iPhone & iPod touch, enjoy favorite puzzle, word, and card games like Poppit!, Word Whomp, Turbo21, Mahjong Safari, and Sweet Tooth 2! Join millions of people already playing Pogo games and play for FREE!

CHALLENGE FACEBOOK FRIENDS & CHECK OUT LEADERBOARDS
Your Pogo Profile is the same on Pogo.com, Facebook, and iPhone/iPod touch. Challenge your Facebook friends to match your personal bests and see how you stack up against them on the leaderboards.

EARN TOKENS, RANKS, AND MORE!
See your token totals grow as you play. And for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, take on WEEKLY BADGE CHALLENGES!

LOOK AT THE POPULAR GAMES YOU GET!
For hours of casual fun on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can now enjoy
POPPIT! Pop til you drop! Release hidden prizes by popping groups of two or more balloons of the same color.
WORD WHOMP Show the gophers whos the real wordsmith and spell as many words as you can before the clock runs out.
TURBO 21 Enjoy this fast-paced, black-jack inspired card game that puts you in the driver's seat.
MAHJONG SAFARI Experience this timeless classic with a WILD new spin!
SWEET TOOTH 2 Match three or more sweets in a row to score!

ARE YOU A CLUB POGO MEMBER?
Your Club Pogo membership gives you 100% Ad-Free gameplay, just like on Pogo.com and Facebook!

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
12-08-2010, 07:29 AM
To play do you need to be connected to wifi constantly or is there an offline mode that would switch over anything you earn when you do get online?

12-08-2010, 11:07 AM
I'll get it just for the social part.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-08-2010, 01:42 PM
I enjoyed word womp and turbo 21 on the pogo cite years back and suggest checking this out. Which I havent done yet.

I seem to recall that you can use the tokens you win to play poker with others on the pogo site, and/or to enter contests for real prizes. I dont see the poker on this app, but maybe you can use the points on pogo.com, and/or enter the drawings for prizes.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Is there anything useful you can do with a paid Pogo account? I "won" a 3 month account from the McD's Monopoly promotion, but I haven't used it since I set it up. What should I do with it before it expires?

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
12-08-2010, 10:15 PM
This is NOT out in the US yet
12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This is NOT out in the US yet
It is:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pogo-games/id373416293?mt=8
12-08-2010, 10:17 PM
They need to add those multiplayer games like Lottso, Dice Derby, Jungle Gin, Spades, Aces Up, and also that Tri Peaks one where the guy had to make it across. Those were good games, pay attention EA.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

Last edited by freedog; 12-08-2010 at 10:21 PM.
12-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks wonder why it wasn't working! But all good now
12-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
ah wow finally!

weird thing is yesterday i was wondering if this would ever come out on idevices

love you, EA

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !