• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.0 MB
  • Version: 2.2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Taking the lead in the new breed of drawing games, A Moon for the Sky, has the player draw lines which effect on-screen objects - namely a moon which the player is trying to fling back into the sky.

STORYLINE
At the dawn each new millennium, Astrolunia sees its Moon die and the world is thrown out of balance. The goal of the game is to safely loft a new moon to take its place in the heavens. It may sound simple enough, but, well, like all good physics games, the challenges in store for you will keep you coming back for more time and again.

SIMPLY ADDICTIVE
A Moon for the Sky is a pick up and go game, fun to play either when you have a few minutes to kill, or to take on the 18 level saga. The game has two qualities that make it very addictive to play: its simple and its aggravating.

As you progress through the 18 fun levels you find more and more obstacles around which you have to maneuver through to secure the new moon into its orbit. Or, take on the Endless Mode to challenge and track the progress your friends or even the whole world on the leaderboards to see who is the best at raising the Moon up to the sky.

FEATURES

Simple gameplay mechanics and easy and funny gameplay
High quality graphics and unique physics
18 fantastic levels and progressively difficult missions
A zen and relaxing atmosphere mixed with sweet melodies
Endless mode for relaxed gameplay to see how high you place the moon in the sky
Many elements to unlock
World ranking through Game Center

--------------------------------
CURIOUS? More info on:
--------------------------------
bulkypix.com
facebook.com/Bulkypix
twitter.com/Bulkypix
youtube.com/Bulkypix

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-08-2010, 11:07 AM
First comment? Bulkypix + 99 cents = good.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

12-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Thanks, we are very proud of this game made in coproduction with EggBall a very talended development studio
I am sure you will enjoy it !

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
12-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Got this game without any expectations.
and it turned out to be a great game! I love it.

The only thing i dont like is that it's to easy and that you can spend in game money to start where you died.

Dont let this one pass by

If the dev is reading, are there any updates planed for this game?
12-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Game Impressions

Got this once I learnt this is by the devs of Wooly Factory. Absolutely gorgeous game. Great art, fun and engaging concept, and absolutely flawless technically.

One problem: you're given the option of buying your way up the leaderboards via consumable IAPs. That, I suspect, is down to Bulkypix and not Egg Ball, but I have to ask: dear Egg Ball, what on earth were you thinking? Was it really necessary to go with a publisher that does this? You've got so much talent and such a great game on your hands, why cheapen it in such a manner?

In any case, that aside, it's still one of those games that's just a joy to play, and I shall do my best to forget that the leaderboards are there at all, and, that it's published by yet another greedy and unscrupulous publisher, and, that yet another extremely talented developer appears to have sold out.
12-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Is Game Center for this only leaderboards or are there also achievements?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
12-09-2010, 12:32 AM
this game really needs a gameplay video...

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
12-09-2010, 01:19 AM
Bulkypix=sold.

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
12-09-2010, 02:25 AM
Artwork looks great; bought!

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
12-09-2010, 03:26 AM
any gameplay video?