★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Join the HERO PROJECT today! New co-op missions where you work together with your HERO friends!

"This is the kind of freemium game I want to see more of in 2011: lots of interactive elements, a nice narrative thread, good focus on customization..."

Weve seen the future. Something is coming Hero Project, 7th Foundation, MMLXI

Welcome to the HERO PROJECT, rookie we need your help! My name is Captain Midnite, Im a member of Parliament the PARLIAMENT of HEROES, twelve strong, standing together against the inevitable tide of mankinds dark destiny. We created the HERO PROJECT so you can help us save the world

Twitter @glumobile

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina ScreenShots
(click to enlarge)

12-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Wow this looks so nice :O I wonder if it wil also have IAP I hope not I will glady pay for this one an then get everything I LOVE SUPERHEROES !!!! Why is tomorrow such an amazing day for apps !!!! YAY

12-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Yeah will this be another IAP-fest like Gun Bros.?

I def. dont need that.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
12-08-2010, 11:09 AM
This looks worth trying(especially for free).

Create your own Super Powered Hero: Craft your own brand of Hero from a huge number of options. Now you can worry about whether THAT cape goes with THOSE boots or THIS mask

Real Time Combat Missions: Take on the hordes of Evil using your own customized set of thrilling Super Powers! Develop your Powers to move from mauling minions to mashing monstrous bosses!

Hook up with your Heroic Friends: See your friends characters and hang out in REC-CON, the most happenin place in the Hero Project Facility!

All sounds good to me.

Game Center: Diligence
12-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Sounds really sick. And free! Will defo try.

Waiting for:
*Dungeon Defenders
*Aralon: Sword and Shadow
12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Will have to pick this up tonight.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-08-2010, 11:49 PM
FYI - if you aren't on 4.2(for whatever reason) it's not compatible - sucks for me right now, but I can wait - there are a nice amount of other games that are coming out: Infinity Blade, Puzzle Quest 2, and Eternal Legacy to name a few
12-09-2010, 12:04 AM
I know that the game has ads.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
12-09-2010, 12:14 AM
This is out in the US and it does require OS 4.2.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
12-09-2010, 12:18 AM
its a decent game so far. Ive been playing for a while and although nothing really stands out about it ill give it a 3/5 stars so far from what i have played. Worth a shot for those who are curios