App description: "The magical world it pulls you into is strangely compelling, and you won't want to leave until you've fully explored every inch of the tower and helped Iris escape. Gamezebo 4.5/5

Enter the world of Drawn, the newest adventure from Big Fish Games Studios!

Unravel the secrets of the Painted Tower in your quest to save Iris from a dreadful fate. A terrible curse has locked each floor of the tower, and you must overcome challenging puzzles to reach the top. Fantastic characters await you on your journey through the lush painted worlds of the Painted Tower, but are they friend or foe? Only time will tell. Beware, as darkness is quickly approaching the tower. Can you save Iris in time?

Features

Explore 70+ screens on your magical journey through the Painted Tower
Original music score composed specifically for each area of the Tower
Overcome dozens of elaborate environmental puzzles that block your way
Enter lush paintings and meet fantastic characters in magical worlds
Integrated Game Center Achievements
Gestural navigation
Localized in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese

"Stunning graphics and music" 4 out of 4 Must Have - Slide to Play

I might not have heard of it before, but now Im drooling. Kotaku

Drawn: The Painted Tower, a charming game with an enigmatic setting, a game of haunting beauty that defies easy description a game that does not easily fit into the convenient pigeonhole of either Adventure or Casual. This game is in a class of its own. it is poetry. Just Adventure

it is unlikely that any gamer will be disappointed by this wonderful little game. Adventure Classic Gaming

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPad games including:
The Serpent of Isis HD
A Witchs Curse: Princess Isabella HD
Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret HD
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors HD
PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle HD
Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy HD
Amazon: Hidden Expedition

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

12-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Definite buy once the price comes down. I can purchase this for the PC/Mac for $6.99, so $9.99 for the iPad version is a bit high. Having said that, it's one of the best games that Bigfish developed last year (they develop a few of their own games each year).

12-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Definitely a great game for the Mac - I played through Drawn and its sequel, and it was really terrific. One of the best puzzle games out last year, IMO. I agree that the price is steep compared to the Mac version, and I'll probably hold off for a sale, since I've played the game, but I'll definitely put this on my priority wish list. It's really good !

If you haven't played this yet, you're in for a real treat. As soon as the price drops, pounce on this, you will not be sorry.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

Last edited by quebecotr; 12-08-2010 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling
12-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Big Fish Games sent me a code for the game this morning, and here are some first impressions (only had time to play it for 10-20 minutes):

This is the most polished and beautiful game released by Big Fish Games on the iPad.
The music is captivating, the graphics are top notch, the puzzles so far are not complicated but I have the feeling (Like in other BF games) that they will become more challenging after I pass the first paintings.
Can't wait to get home to spend more time with it.

And...once again, When u buy the game, u get 2 downloadable games for FREE "Mahjong Towers Eternity" and "Mystery Case Files: Huntsville" (available for MAC or PC @ the dev's website- $6.99 each-), just have to fill the form in the MOre games section.

If you haven't played this before, go to BFG's website for a free trial of the Pc or Mac version. Highly recommended.

Last edited by goiMot; 12-08-2010 at 03:40 PM.
12-08-2010, 03:38 PM
Excellent puzzles in this one

The puzzles do indeed get more complicated. What I really liked is that very often, you can't solve the puzzle from only one location. You have to go to other locations to retrieve items and information.

Again, don't miss this game. It was a classic on the Mac, and one of the few games that I was truly sorry to see end, and where I was waiting for the sequel with great anticipation.

It has the makings of a classis for the iPad. It's a must have for any puzzle enthusiast. I only wish they'd kept the price consistent with the Mac/PC games. (I know you get two free downloads, but I've had these games fro a long time now... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Big Fish Games sent me a code for the game this morning, and here are some first impressions (only had time to play it for 10-20 minutes):

This is the most polished and beautiful game released by Big Fish Games on the iPad.
The music is captivating, the graphics are top notch, the puzzles so far are not complicated but I have the feeling (Like in other BF games) that they will become more challenging after I pass the first paintings.
Can't wait to get home to spend more time with it.

And...once again, When u buy the game, u get 2 downloadable games for FREE "Mahjong Towers Eternity" and "Mystery Case Files: Huntsville" (available for MAC or PC @ the dev's website- $6.99 each-), just have to fill the form on the MOre games section.

If you haven't played this before, go to BFG's website for a free trial of the Pc or Mac version. Highly recommended.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

Last edited by quebecotr; 12-08-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: spelling
12-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Definitely a great game for the Mac - I played through Drawn and its sequel, and it was really terrific. One of the best puzzle games out last year, IMO. I agree that the price is steep compared to the Mac version, and I'll probably hold off for a sale, since I've played the game, but I'll definitely put this on my priority wish list. It's really good !

If you haven't played this yet, you're in for a real treat. As soon as the price drops, pounce on this, you will not be sorry.
Good news:

From twitter:
"#DrawnHD to be released on the iPad 2night @ 12 am EST. Heads up to our twitter followers: It will be on sale: 50% off on Fri @ 9 am EST "
12-08-2010, 05:56 PM
guess I will wait till Friday, for the sale then..
12-08-2010, 10:05 PM
This game is awesome and it's now out in the US app store.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-09-2010, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
Good news:

From twitter:
"#DrawnHD to be released on the iPad 2night @ 12 am EST. Heads up to our twitter followers: It will be on sale: 50% off on Fri @ 9 am EST "
Wow how unfair to people who buy the game today. I really like Bigfish but they are failing to impress with their app store practices. As it is, they rarely have sales on their iPod/iPad games, but instead choose to have a sale one day after release
12-09-2010, 05:44 AM
I tried out the demo on the Mac today. It gives you an hour to try it out. I didn't move from my chair for the hour so I think I might pick it up on sale.