★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It is Pirates... it is Ninjas... it is Zombies... it is Pandas and it is full on War!

## Number 1 App in the UK and number 2 in the US!

## FEATURES ##
- Game Center leaderboards
- 6 campaigns including the new Football Sunday update
- 67 levels including 10 new Football levels
- 9 unique characters with special abilities

Become a fan of Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas on facebook.com/PiratesvsNinjasvsZombiesvsPandas

More cool games by PAN Vision
- Mariachi Hero
- World in War

Follow us on Twitter.com/PANVision
Like us on Facebook.com/PANVision
More information on www.panvisiongames.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina ScreenShots
(click to enlarge)

12-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Is there perhaps a gameplay video ? I love the trailer I just want to know how th gameplay is or what you actually do ? Is it like angry birds?

12-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunis View Post
Is there perhaps a gameplay video ? I love the trailer I just want to know how th gameplay is or what you actually do ? Is it like angry birds?
Yeah we've got a gameplay trailer coming, it will be released in sync with the european and american release of the game tomorrow. Damn New Zealanders

In case you havn't seen it this is the cinematic/teaser trailer we released this monday in the forums: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2aH_NJicA

And yes, it's like Angry Birds.

Community & Marketing manager @ PAN Vision
Out now: Pigs in Trees, Piclings, PvNvZvP, Ionocraft Racing & more...
Coming soon: Seaport
Talk: Facebook.com/PANVision, Twitter.com/PANVision
12-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredrikReinius View Post
Yeah we've got a gameplay trailer coming, it will be released in sync with the european and american release of the game tomorrow. Damn New Zealanders

In case you havn't seen it this is the cinematic/teaser trailer we released this monday in the forums: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH2aH_NJicA

And yes, it's like Angry Birds.
Thank you so much, I have watched your trailer hundreds of times I will be picking this up when it comes out then YAY i want the pandas
12-08-2010, 08:18 AM
AHAHAHA i laught a lot during the trailer ahaha so fun!
12-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Of all the games released today this looks to me to be the most fun!
12-08-2010, 08:30 AM
I've played it....it's EXACTLY like angry birds except instead of launching from a slingshot, you're launching out of a cannon.
12-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpetro View Post
I've played it....it's EXACTLY like angry birds except instead of launching from a slingshot, you're launching out of a cannon.
Do you choose a side and then kill all the other ones ? And can you zoom in and out as you please ? How is it lol sorry for all the questions, im very curious
12-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I is EXACTLY like Angry Birds in every way possible. The menu screen, the level selection screen, you can zoom in and out, there is a 3 star ranking system to every level.....they only difference is that you shoot from a cannon but on the right side of the screen instead of the left side like AB (well actually, i've only played the first two levels and the cannon was on the right side. I see in the screenshots that the cannon is on the left as well.) For all intents and purposes, it's a sequel to AB. You'll LOVE it!
12-08-2010, 09:20 AM
If anyone is questioning,this has Game Center support,but it's isn't written anywhere.

Trading Contra Evolution,TweetBot,Bastion ,Bloons TD5 and Sonic CD for Amazon Gift Cards