★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zattikka
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Place your blocks to build a track so the ball can roll to the hole!

REVIEW QUOTES

"Isoball is designed to intrigue and delight players both casual and serious alike." (4/5) - NineOverTen

"For any gamers who like puzzle, logic, or building games ... Isoball comes highly recommended." - AppModo

"...a growling beast of a puzzler that will keep you up all night." (8/10) - Eurogamer

---

Isoball is an isometric 3D puzzle game that will test your construction and logic skills over a series of increasingly devious challenges. The natural touch interface makes building easy simply tap, drag and drop to rotate, place and stack blocks. Use skill and accuracy to achieve higher scores, or take a break with the bonus 'sandbox' levels, where you can build elaborate structures.

With 50 challenge levels and 10 'sandbox' levels, Isoball offers hours of engrossing gameplay.

---

!

!

&

!

Draven's comments:
Hi all

Just thought I would drop by and show you our new game, Isoball. Hope you enjoy and look forward to reading your feedback. Thanks.

Place your blocks to build a track so the ball can roll to the hole!

Isoball is an isometric 3D puzzle game that will test your construction and logic skills over a series of increasingly devious challenges. The natural touch interface makes building easy simply tap, drag and drop to rotate, place and stack blocks. Use skill and accuracy to achieve higher scores, or take a break with the bonus sandbox levels, where you can build elaborate structures.

With 50 challenge levels and 10 sandbox levels (in the full version), Isoball offers hours of engrossing gameplay.

Lite version features:
10 challenge levels and 2 sandbox levels from the full game
Tutorial animations
Local hi-score saving
Intuitive touch interface

Full version features:
50 challenge levels and 10 sandbox levels
Advanced block types including conveyor belts, teleports and bridges
Tutorial animations
Local and online hi-score saving
Intuitive touch interface

Copyright 2010 Zattikka Ltd. Developed by Eclipse Interactive Ltd.
Based on a game by Candyflame Ltd.

12-08-2010, 09:52 AM
wow...it's interesting...this remember me another game, an 'old' game, very fun

I love this world!
12-08-2010, 09:55 AM
Looks cool. Just waiting for the lite version to show up in the US.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy