★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Patch Work
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Card Warrior :

Looking for a card game that is addictive and easy to get the hang of, and also lets you socialize with your friends?
Try the "Card Warrior"!!!!!

To play the game, simply drag cards around with your fingers, and beat your friends by getting rid of all your cards first!
You will have great fun to play by yourself or with family and friends.

This newly- released Card Warrior with 3 more special cute characters is no doubt the best gift for this White Christmas.

Isn't it awfully boring to wait for the movie to start with your girlfriend? Try our game! Or you can introduce your parents with such a lovely game after dinner. They are sure to become big fans of this creativity-provoking card game.
Even a newbie can get started easily because dexterity outweighs complex operative skills. Just enjoy our game and have fun!

- Easy to master
- Attractive interface & intuitive control
- 8 Super-Cute & Super-Cool characters
- 3 Difficulty settings for Single player mode
- Enjoy playing head to head with your friends in VS mode

Enjoy Card Warrior with your family and your friends in this festive season!

slay_cn's comments:

12-08-2010, 11:34 AM

I'm very glad that I'm the first guy to write review here.I got Card Warrior, prefer his design.
My girlfriend and I played the VS mode of the game this afternoon.It's fun.Before she was always watching me playing games on iphone. Now Card Warrior give us the chance to play on one IPHONE at the same time.
It is incredibly fun! I can't wait to see the Christmas version of it!

12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I love this game Super cartoon style + vesus mode to challenge friends = overall awesome!!
12-08-2010, 10:21 PM
my favorite game-Card warrior

I'd like to play this game with my husband under the VS mode,this game is easy to master and full of funny,and the charactors are sweet,you are strongly recommended to play this game with your family or freinds.i think both of you will be attracted.

o yeah! i win again~
no one can beat me!
12-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Hi guys, the video is here !

Please check the new game video here.

Thank you !

Video Link : http://www.myvideo.co.za/video/card-...-vesion-coming
12-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Game Impressions

Even though the reviews in the AppStore (and also in this thread) are suspicious (they all mention playing with girlfriend/wife/friend) this is still a great card game similar to "Spit". You have a set of cards and each have a pile on the table. Your goal is to get rid of all cards in your hand and in your pick up deck. Your allowed to lay a card that is either higher or lower than the cards on the table. Since there are 2 foundations you have more of an opportunity to lay a card, but you gotta be quick or else your opponent will lay it before you. You can play against the computer or with a friend on one iDevice.*

I liked the Graphics which are colorful and very polished. I also like that there are unlock-able characters to play as.*Some things I didn't like was for every button I had to press it twice. I understand that may be put to avoid accidental pressing of the buttons, but why not just add a back button on the next screen? That would be better in my opinion. Another thing I isn't like was that, during a game, your able to see the opponents cards. This should only be allowed in 2-player mode, NOT against the computer.*

Overall it's a great card game. With a few tweaks and maybe some Gamecenter & Achievements, it would be an excellent addition to your card games collection.*

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
12-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Yay for miss lashes! Someone I can actually trust on the matter sounds like a thumbs up!

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh