★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pocket Frog Problem- Level stuck

12-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Pocket Frog Problem- Level stuck

Pocket Frogs is the heroin of iPhone apps - it makes you lose track of time, space, everything. It's brilliant in its conception.

That said, I have a problem since I updated to latest version & purchased the Express Mailbox. Now, when I tame a frog or win an award, the level meter doesn't move one iota. I've just lost well over 16,000 XPs from awards plus XPs from taming.

Does anyone else have this problem? What can I do? Please, I need your help - desperately. Will give Tangelo Aurum Lanterna as my thanks for solution. Either that, or let me know how I can contact NimbleBits directly & let them know of this issue (they get too much feedback on iTunes to even read it anymore).

Again, I'm desperate. Stuck at end of level 9 & not moving for days & days!

Check it out: username=lisianne
12-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisianne View Post
Pocket Frogs is the heroin of iPhone apps - it makes you lose track of time, space, everything. It's brilliant in its conception.

That said, I have a problem since I updated to latest version & purchased the Express Mailbox. Now, when I tame a frog or win an award, the level meter doesn't move one iota. I've just lost well over 16,000 XPs from awards plus XPs from taming.

Does anyone else have this problem? What can I do? Please, I need your help - desperately. Will give Tangelo Aurum Lanterna as my thanks for solution. Either that, or let me know how I can contact NimbleBits directly & let them know of this issue (they get too much feedback on iTunes to even read it anymore).

Again, I'm desperate. Stuck at end of level 9 & not moving for days & days!

Check it out: username=lisianne
well, the devs are quite active in these forums, so they'll probably reply to you about this problem...
otherwise you could try posting in the Pocket Frogs thread itself, that one I'm pretty sure they'll check

Pocket Frogs main thread
12-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks so much for the info, loewenherz. I had looked all over the web for days, doing all sorts of searches before I even came upon this forum.

It was my mistake, as it turned out. If I had been wearing my glasses while I was playing, I would noticed that, although the level didn't appear to change, I was "trying to read" the wrong number, the last number, below the progress bar. Maybe gamers shouldn't be in their late thirties...

I do apologize for taking up your time & others but I'm beyond delighted to have discovered this forum! Now, how do I thank a person for sending me frog who isn't in my "neighborhood"? Or even someone who is?

Again, thanks.

Lisi