★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Characters for Aralon: Sword and Shadow

12-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Characters for Aralon: Sword and Shadow

Alright, so what kind of characters (race, class, skills, etc.) are we all looking to play?

I Am Second
Currently Playing: Order and Chaos Online, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Modern Combat 2, 100 Rogues, Pocket Legends
12-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando101 View Post
Alright, so what kind of characters (race, class, skills, etc.) are we all looking to play?
A non-gender battle midget capable of raining fire down from any rainbows it stumbles across. And can tame lepers with the shimmering of his brow.

We Are Pocket Monkey Games
Website | Twitter | Facebook

•Our Games on the AppStore•
12-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketMonkey View Post
A non-gender battle midget capable of raining fire down from any rainbows it stumbles across. And can tame lepers with the shimmering of his brow.
Nice call, Pocket Monkey, but that is a bit ambiguous.

See, for me, a person of refined tastes and a sophisticated sense of what is best in the realm of fantasy, I truly know what is necessary to dominate the free world of Aralon.

You see, what a persona de magnifica would select would be a character who not only possesses great power but also great prestige.

A dwarf or an elf are far too common and precarious. What the world needs is something more refined, more valuable.

That is why I propose: The Dwelf! Yes, a fine hybrid of a dwarf and an elf, a cross-breed capable of great strength yet great beauty! The dwelf is capable of devouring large quantities of ale while floating on butterflies. Does he wield a mighty battle axe of devastation? Hark! Course not! His weapon would be the battle bone of the mightiest leg of the mightiest rooster in the lands!

And I digress, for I can't relay my deepest secrets to those unworthy...

Game Designer and Producer of Trenches, Evertales, and more!

| Follow me on Twitter or EMAIL ME |

Last edited by Kris Jones; 12-08-2010 at 08:26 PM.
12-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Hahahahaha..........

I Am Second
Currently Playing: Order and Chaos Online, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Modern Combat 2, 100 Rogues, Pocket Legends
12-09-2010, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando101 View Post

That's discussed a hundred times in the upcoming Aralon thread.

But for you: ever played Gothic, Two Worlds and similar stuff?
Like that.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
That's discussed a hundred times in the upcoming Aralon thread.

But for you: ever played Gothic, Two Worlds and similar stuff?
Like that.
Yeah, I was just looking for a place just for this topic. And no, but I'll check those out!

I Am Second