★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: -70% limited offer!
============

NOW AVAILABLE: Further Beyond Fighting HD for your iPad!

Violence is no solution but an option!

>> 'Most Entertaining App - Holiday Season 2010' Finalist Award!

>> AppDictions: "A fierce 3D fighting game, Further Beyond Fighting will get your blood pumping!" - "Great graphics, great characters, and great fighting venues make this game a favorite!"

>> DailyAppShow: "Lots of different gameplay options. Further Beyond Fighting has got some good music and some good fighting ahead of you!"

========================================================

Further Beyond Fighting, the merciless fighting game for iPhone and Android! Great graphics, great characters and great fighting venues (AppDictions). Having all this right at your fingertips, its only you and your opponent. Face to face!

Features:
========
* 3D game-play
* 8 merciless characters
* 4 stunning venues
* Detailed graphics
* 4 game modes: Arcade, VS, Survival, Training
* 3 different difficulty levels
* Individual moves for each character
* Up to 8-hit combos - freely combine punches, kicks, special kicks, defense moves, dodging and smashing
* Unlock new characters and features while fighting through Arcade and Survival
* Rumble (vibration), when your character sustains damage
* Online High-Scores in Survival Mode
* Autosave

All of the apps characters are detailed rough and tumble, built to fight and win, each with their own unique signature moves. Further Beyond Fighting is not for the faint of heart, as the action is fast and you must focus and react quickly to avoid injury.

Four game-modes and three difficulty levels will push your fighting skills beyond their limits. Get better by receiving specific training-instructions, fight to unlock new characters & features and rule the global leader-boards.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

12-09-2010, 07:59 AM
Eww look at those jaggy graphics, not to judge a book by its cover...

12-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Okay, it's no Tekken 6 in terms of looks, but at least this is something that I have indeed been looking for on the appstore- a mainstream fighter (ala SFIV). I'll probably TOFFT this later, along with all the other games I gotta get today... ka-ching...
12-09-2010, 08:10 AM
I'm not usually one to judge a game by graphics alone but they are really ugly and as I already have SF and Bruce Lee I think I will give this a miss
12-09-2010, 08:22 AM
The atari Lynx called...they want their graphics back.
12-09-2010, 08:41 AM
The HUD looks like it took notes from DoA4, not a bad thing of course.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
12-09-2010, 09:46 AM
I would get it, but that price and the graphics are enough to put me off for good.

Top 3: Dead Rising, Infinity Blade, Dungeon Hunter 2,

GC: x Woodstock II
12-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Yeah, the graphics don't appear to be very impressive, especially compared to other titles such as Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior and Street Fighter 4. But being optimistic , you could consider that screenshots sometimes downplay certain games such as X2 Soccer 2010 or 10/11 which looks much better in motion.
12-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Cool

I got the app and must say it's fun! I gave it change and the gameplay is really well done!

And once you see it in motion, the graphics are way better. The disco stage is pretty cool, with the moving lights!
12-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
I got the app and must say it's fun! I gave it change and the gameplay is really well done!

And once you see it in motion, the graphics are way better. The disco stage is pretty cool, with the moving lights!
And you must be the dev. Welcome to TA.