★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Eskimos have invaded and taken all the penguins (for, like, genetic research or something) and you must get them back. Use your ninja skills and deadly weapons to fight your way through hordes of Eskimo enemies and set your brothers free! Featuring retro style 2D Side Scrolling Beat 'Em Up gameplay inspired by classic brawling games, Ninja Penguin Rampage is a fistful of fun!

Brawl your way through sixteen challenging levels, set across six varied and original environments. There are over fifteen different enemies to do battle with including evil Eskimos, rival ninjas, and even some dastardly government agents! You better prepare yourself for some epic boss fights along the way too!

Alongside the epic story there is also the challenging survival mode which is sure to keep you hooked for hours as you battle enemies of increasingly difficulty.

As you progress you will be able to upgrade your attributes and skills, unlocking new and even more devastating moves to punish your helpless enemies. There are a variety of weapons to aid you in your quest including baseball bats, meat cleavers, katana swords and more!

Ninja Penguin Rampage allows you to control the character in one of two easy ways, featuring an intuitive and innovative gesture-based control scheme and combo system, making it easy to unleash devastating attacks on those bad guys!

Crystal integration for leaderboards and unlockable achievements.

Find out more, first!

PureSkill's comments:

12-09-2010, 10:22 AM
I was lucky to be a tester for it and it was lot of fun to play it!!

12-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
I was lucky to be a tester for it and it was lot of fun to play it!!
Same here!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
12-09-2010, 02:59 PM
A ninja penguin = awesome YAY will definitely try the Lite until the full one comes out !!!
12-10-2010, 07:57 PM
Ugh, they weren't supposed to have this be set live until the full version was approved...it even has a link to the full version which isn't out yet.

Anyways I hope everyone who enjoys the lite version will check out the full version next thursday (pending approval). I'll be handing out some free promo codes to anyone who wants to check it out then!!

Invulse Games - Website | Twitter
12-10-2010, 08:40 PM
Yup, I'll be buying it.
12-16-2010, 12:35 PM
Full Version info added to first post.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp