★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FABULAPPS
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kiko is back in this special Christmas Edition! Kiko is a unique and addicting puzzle game.

Already 1,000,000 levels solved over the world by thousands of players!

Help Kiko and solve 30 awesome levels through a beautiful Christmas theme in this special completely Free Edition.

PRESS REVIEWS
"Don't let the cute visuals and sleeping cat-like creatures fool you, Kiko: The Last Totem will twist your brain in to knots." - 4/5 AppSpy

The graphics and sound are absolutely top-notch in this game. If youre into puzzle games, then this one is a must-own. - 5/5 Appolicious

"Kiko: The Last Totem is a competently-made, challenging little puzzle game. It's definitely worth checking out." - 4/5 Gamezebo

KEY FEATURES:

Featuring 30 awesome levels
Beautiful and sharp graphics optimized for Retina Display
Easy to learn, using the interactive tutorial
Multiple Users: Create up to 4 profiles
Amazing Christmas theme
Achievements and Leaderboard through Game Center
Great soundtrack and sound effects
No Ads

LOTS OF LEVELS
Solve 30 smart and beautiful levels! Swipe each character to make them move and find the solution for each level! You will love Kiko and his friends!

GAME CENTER
Kiko: Xmas Edition includes achievements and leaderboard through Game Center!

MULTIPLE PROFILES
Want to let a friend play the game on your device without losing your progression? Assign him a profile! You can use up to 4 profiles to save the progression of your friends!

Also available on iPad.

Check out the original Kiko: The Last Totem game, that includes 200+ levels, a level editor and a lot more!

Watch the trailer: www.kikothegame.com

Fabulapps's comments:
Fabulapps present Kiko: Xmas Edition.

Kiko is back in this special Christmas Edition! Kiko is a unique and addicting puzzle game.

Already 1,000,000 levels solved over the world by thousands of players!

Help Kiko and solve 30 awesome levels through a beautiful Christmas theme in this special completely Free Edition.

KEY FEATURES:

Featuring 30 awesome levels
Beautiful and sharp graphics optimized for Retina Display
Easy to learn, using the interactive tutorial
Multiple Users: Create up to 4 profiles
Amazing Christmas theme
Achievements and Leaderboard through Game Center (on iOS 4.1+ only)
Great soundtrack and sound effects
No Ads

--------------
50 New Xmas levels coming as an update in Kiko: The Last Totem version!

12-10-2010, 05:05 AM
wow, this is a great gift! thank you. I like puzzle games like this but even if kiko is so cute the game is unbelievable hard to master. I gave up on the last totem version after level 15 or so... really brain twisting superhard game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
wow, this is a great gift! thank you. I like puzzle games like this but even if kiko is so cute the game is unbelievable hard to master. I gave up on the last totem version after level 15 or so... really brain twisting superhard game
I have purchased kiko when it came out...but I don't see all this difficulty.
Well, it's not easy...but I see more difficult game (many others)

I love this world!
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Why doesn't the level selection menu show your star rating for each level beside the picture of the level? That feature should be added to both this version (as well as Xmas HD) and the iPhone and iPad full versions.