★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Martin14
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rapi is one of the most addictive and funniest games available on the Iphone and iPod. In Rapi, you control a rolling ball. In his way, there are many obstacles and his only ability is to move to the rigth or left. It is easy to play and easy to enjoy....

Martin14's comments:
RAPI GAME !!!! NEW !!! Addictive game for all of as , for your children for your friends !!!!! You can't stop play it !!!!

Promo codes Available just ask for them !!! !!!!!

waiting for review !!!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rapi-game/id407219524?mt=8
12-10-2010, 08:00 AM
How do you pronounce it? Just like 'rape' but with an 'i' at the end?

12-10-2010, 08:03 AM
haha its RAPI .. :P whit I haha
12-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin14 View Post
RAPI GAME !!!! NEW !!! Addictive game for all of as , for your children for your friends !!!!! You can't stop play it !!!!

Promo codes Available just ask for them !!! !!!!!

waiting for review !!!!!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rapi-game/id407219524?mt=8

Your "!"-key is broken.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-10-2010, 10:45 AM
hahah sorry .. :P
12-10-2010, 12:14 PM
if someone need promo code just send private message !!
12-10-2010, 12:22 PM
PM Sent.

Game looks bizarre, I'll post impressions/review here when I get a code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-10-2010, 02:28 PM
someone download my app ?? waiting for review ! hahaha please :P
12-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Game Impressions

Finally had a chance to play it.

Unfortunately the game is not as bizarre as I was hoping.

It's a falling type of game where you touch one side of the screen or the other to roll in that direction. Touching the green bars at the top or bottom kills you, touching a skull & crossbones gives you an extra life.

That's it. The graphics and music are fine, as are the game physics.

Now the bad parts...

While the Gamesalad screen comes up in the 'right' orientation on my iPhone, the game comes up in the opposite orientation - and there's no option to switch it. (Because of the headphone jack, most iPhone users like the home button on the left, iPod Touch users on the right.)

The music is an on/off affair with abrupt transitions. I'm pretty sure that is a GS thing, I've never seem a GS game transit music smoothly between menus and gameplay. The game could really use some sort of online leaderboard.

The level appears to be predetermined and not random. (Don't tell Lord Gek!) This is good in that you can learn the level to play further, bad in that it could reduce replayability. I also note that there are places you can get stuck in easily - even right at the beginning, there's a place where you can fall to the left of a rook and you just get stuck there until the level pushes you up to the top green line.

Overall a decent game, I like the aesthetics of it a lot, but it's pretty average compared to leading falling games like Cliffed XL.

Martin14, this is a good first iOS game, that just needs a coat of pizzaz/wierdness to make it stand out a bit. Be sure to apply for an avatar (put your game icon there) and access to the developer forums here on Touch Arcade! (And put a link to your game in your signature while you're at it!)

P.S. Tutorial should read "Touch to move RIGHT" and I'd change the bottom to "DO NOT TOUCH THE GREEN LINE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-10-2010, 04:00 PM
thanks for your review !! Right now im fixing bugs and correcting spelling errors . I hope the new version is better.