★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Whack-A-Groox

03-20-2009, 09:27 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 290
Whack-A-Groox

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305980915&mt=8

I really like the monster designs on this one. Reminds me a bit of Monsters Inc. Anyone willing to TOFTT?
03-20-2009, 09:33 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 667
Wow, pretty graphics.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

03-20-2009, 10:06 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
If you're thinking of getting Metal Gear Solid, save some money and get this...probably has more levels.
03-20-2009, 10:08 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
If you're thinking of getting Metal Gear Solid, save some money and get this...probably has more levels.
Plus, it has a nice icon!!!

Well, so does MGS...but w.e.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
Plus, it has a nice icon!!!

Well, so does MGS...but w.e.
I actually prefer this icon more, and could use the extra money to buy other games with even better icons.
03-20-2009, 10:12 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
If you're thinking of getting Metal Gear Solid, save some money and get this...probably has more levels.
I had my finger on the purchase button for MGS, but felt I should see if there were any updated thoughts on this game first. GLAD I DID!
03-20-2009, 10:15 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrom View Post
I had my finger on the purchase button for MGS, but felt I should see if there were any updated thoughts on this game first. GLAD I DID!
Great, now the Konami guys will come after me because I ruined their franchise
03-20-2009, 10:22 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Great, now the Konami guys will come after me because I ruined their franchise
To put the final nail in your coffin. Would you recommend that I purchase Silent Hill for the $7.99 price tag?
03-20-2009, 10:23 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 5,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordCrom View Post
To put the final nail in your coffin. Would you recommend that I purchase Silent Hill for the $7.99 price tag?
Um sure, and Pauley Shore is this generation's greatest actor.