★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lightbike official discussion thread

03-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Lightbike official discussion thread

Ok, I used search and couldn't find a discussion thread for light bike, so I made this.

I personally love the game and the controls are great

I do believe that they should add online matches, too

Your thoughts about light bike?

Flaming doesn't help people. Just tell them what they need to know and let the thread fade.
03-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Are you serious?
I seem to recall seeing a ton of lightbike threads.

I've only played the lite version though so IDK how amazing it is. It was fun though.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
Are you serious?
I seem to recall seeing a ton of lightbike threads.

I've only played the lite version though so IDK how amazing it is. It was fun though.
Really? I searched up lightbike and only three threads came up...

Flaming doesn't help people. Just tell them what they need to know and let the thread fade.
03-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Well, I guess there's not an "official" discussion thread, but people were discussing it here I believe:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ight=lightbike

I never looked into the Lightbike and Lightriders posts much since I wasn't that interested.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2