App description: OUR FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU!
Play one of the best puzzle adventures on iOS!

AMAZING GRAPHICS!!

Join Kribl, a little ladybug on a big journey to recover santas presents. Traverse icy mountains and foggy forests in this side story of Beyond Ynth.

'Beyond Ynth: Xmas Edition' is the must-have Christmas present for everyone this year! If you never played the original game before (also available on the AppStore), now is your chance. Play 5 EXCLUSIVE levels for free and find out why so many people are excited about the game.

You have to see this game in action to truly understand how amazing it is. Follow the link at the end of the description below to see a video or download it now! It's free!

***MEDIA REVIEWS***

SlideToPlay: MUST HAVE 4/4: "Extremely well designed levels"; "...you might lose weeks of productivity."
AppSpy.com: GREAT 5/5: "Beyond Ynth is a class act that is definitely worth checking out."
148apps: "It nails down the details that so many other puzzle games miss."; "Awesome theme song (its amazing!)"

FEATURES:
++ Amazing Graphics
++ Looks gorgeous on the iPad screen!
++ Unique Gameplay
++ REWIND feature.
Made a mistake? Simply rewind to undo it!
++ Original music and songs
++ Quality character-voice acting.
++ Storybook with hand-drawn illustrations.
++ High-score lists and achievements.
++ Beautiful graphics and animations.
++ Super-smooth dimensional scrolling.
++ Realistic physics gameplay elements.
++ Tons of fun sound effects.
++ Xmas Edition contains 5 EXCLUSIVE levels not available in the full game.
++ Official successor to the critically-acclaimed 'Ynth'.

If you're still uncertain about 'Beyond Ynth', watch the exciting gameplay trailer of the original version. Open up YouTube and search for "Beyond Ynth" or use this direct link:

http://tinyurl.com/beyondynth
12-11-2010, 01:55 AM
I just finished the full version the other day. Brilliant game. Looking forward to playing through this later tonight.

12-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
I just finished the full version the other day. Brilliant game. Looking forward to playing through this later tonight.
Thank you - and congratulations!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
12-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Just finished this one too. Nice levels.
Plus I know it won't last so I'll say it now while it still stands, I'm number 1 on the leaderboard. Woo hoo!
12-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
Just finished this one too. Nice levels.
Plus I know it won't last so I'll say it now while it still stands, I'm number 1 on the leaderboard. Woo hoo!
Awesome! ^^

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
12-11-2010, 08:15 AM
I finished all of the levels and found all of the presents in a mere 10 minutes- it was short but sweet! Now I'm off to go back to playing the full version of Beyond Ynth HD

By the way, I loved the ending
12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I finished all of the levels and found all of the presents in a mere 10 minutes- it was short but sweet! Now I'm off to go back to playing the full version of Beyond Ynth HD

By the way, I loved the ending
Thank you, Im glad you enjoyed it ^^

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
12-12-2010, 08:13 AM
I finished it on the day it came out (I got up to position #2 on the leaderboards, now at #54) and was wondering if the full iPad version would have a price drop soon (Christmas sale, etc.)

I have the original Ynth, and this definitely improves on it a ton, with the different environments and special objects.
12-12-2010, 06:55 PM
I couldn't stop playing it, it is so beautiful and relaxing. It convinced me to buy the full iPad game.

Pocket Cars : race with toy cars and slingshot physics | pocketcarsgame.com
Karnak Games : www.karnakgames.com | @KarnakGames
12-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleabag323 View Post
I finished it on the day it came out (I got up to position #2 on the leaderboards, now at #54) and was wondering if the full iPad version would have a price drop soon (Christmas sale, etc.)

I have the original Ynth, and this definitely improves on it a ton, with the different environments and special objects.
Also I think that Beyond Ynth improved quite a lot the difficulty management in comparison with Ynth. It's just more fair and better balanced. And now there's the rewind it's almost too fair. But there's something I can't pinpoint in Ynth that hasn't been fully captured in Beyond Ynth and it's not the less common music in Ynth menu (that remind me Blurt and mainly Kenny Rogers Greatest Hit). Still I gave up Ynth to switch to Beyond Ynth because at some points of of Ynth it becomes too hard and long to achieve last unlocked levels so I get bored and gave up.

Anyway Beyond Ynth is a must play and Ynth too for the curious and the very hardcore players.