Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Squeaker Squeaker is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Daydream
Posts: 3,374
Default Beyond Ynth Xmas Edition HD - By FDG Entertainment (Free!)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-11-2010, 01:55 AM
Felonious Tub Felonious Tub is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 323
Default

I just finished the full version the other day. Brilliant game. Looking forward to playing through this later tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Future777's Avatar
Future777 Future777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
I just finished the full version the other day. Brilliant game. Looking forward to playing through this later tonight.
Thank you - and congratulations!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Felonious Tub Felonious Tub is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 323
Default

Just finished this one too. Nice levels.
Plus I know it won't last so I'll say it now while it still stands, I'm number 1 on the leaderboard. Woo hoo!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Future777's Avatar
Future777 Future777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Tub View Post
Just finished this one too. Nice levels.
Plus I know it won't last so I'll say it now while it still stands, I'm number 1 on the leaderboard. Woo hoo!
Awesome! ^^
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Touchgamer3g Touchgamer3g is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,249
Default

I finished all of the levels and found all of the presents in a mere 10 minutes- it was short but sweet! Now I'm off to go back to playing the full version of Beyond Ynth HD

By the way, I loved the ending
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Future777's Avatar
Future777 Future777 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I finished all of the levels and found all of the presents in a mere 10 minutes- it was short but sweet! Now I'm off to go back to playing the full version of Beyond Ynth HD

By the way, I loved the ending
Thank you, Im glad you enjoyed it ^^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Fleabag323 Fleabag323 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,241
Default

I finished it on the day it came out (I got up to position #2 on the leaderboards, now at #54) and was wondering if the full iPad version would have a price drop soon (Christmas sale, etc.)

I have the original Ynth, and this definitely improves on it a ton, with the different environments and special objects.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2010, 06:55 PM
karnakgames karnakgames is offline
Member
iPad, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 73
Send a message via Skype™ to karnakgames
Default

I couldn't stop playing it, it is so beautiful and relaxing. It convinced me to buy the full iPad game.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Qordobo Qordobo is offline
Senior Member
iPad, OS 3.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,611
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleabag323 View Post
I finished it on the day it came out (I got up to position #2 on the leaderboards, now at #54) and was wondering if the full iPad version would have a price drop soon (Christmas sale, etc.)

I have the original Ynth, and this definitely improves on it a ton, with the different environments and special objects.
Also I think that Beyond Ynth improved quite a lot the difficulty management in comparison with Ynth. It's just more fair and better balanced. And now there's the rewind it's almost too fair. But there's something I can't pinpoint in Ynth that hasn't been fully captured in Beyond Ynth and it's not the less common music in Ynth menu (that remind me Blurt and mainly Kenny Rogers Greatest Hit). Still I gave up Ynth to switch to Beyond Ynth because at some points of of Ynth it becomes too hard and long to achieve last unlocked levels so I get bored and gave up.

Anyway Beyond Ynth is a must play and Ynth too for the curious and the very hardcore players.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent