★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Hyper Math Extreme! *FREE THIS WEEKEND!!!*

12-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Hyper Math Extreme! *FREE THIS WEEKEND!!!*

Looking for a way to keep your kid's math skills up over the holidays?* Check out Hyper Math Extreme! It's **FREE!!** this weekend only!

Here's the link to it on Itunes, or you can search "Hyper Math" in the appstore.http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hyper...405817205?mt=8

It's a fun and educational game from the minds of parents, for kids, and tested by kids.* There are 3 modes, Challenge, Practice, and Study.* In the challenge mode you progress in stages, solving math problems to attain the highest score. Your high score will be kept on the high score board! There is a problem in the middle, with four answers surrounding.* Fun explosions and background graphics w/ characters help draw the attention of the kiddos and look a the game as more than "study time", but "fun time"!

12-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Time is almost up! Tomorrow Hyper Math Extreme will return to being a paid app. Lucky it'll still be .99 cents so feel free to tell ya kids, ya wife, and ya husband!

Seriously, if you guys get it please leave a review! This is my first app so I'm really trying to push it!

I'm currently working on my second game, tentatively called "Press Me". It will be a game sortof like toddler teasers but hopefully at a bit of a higher quality. I will also include all of the different "types" of puzzles all within one app, so you don't have to pay a dollar every time you want to teach your kid something new.

Anyways, thank you guys for the support, it's been a fun weekend.