• Publisher: 10tons Ltd
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 38.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Miriel returns in an exciting sequel!

REVIEWS

"All in all, Miriels Enchanted Mystery truly shines as a time management gem and for this reason, featured in appSIZED's Top Ten Game Picks for 2010"
-appsized.com

"Overall, I highly recommend Miriel's Enchanted Mystery (MEM) for fans and non-fans of the time management games." -wirebot (9.5/10)

"Ultra Recommended" -casualexplosion.com

"If you're a fan of time management, you'll likely enjoy Miriel's Enchanted Mystery" -jayisgames.com

DESCRIPTION

Find out what's the story behind the mysterious egg artifact and journey through four unique locations.

Bake bread and cakes, make potions and colored cloth, and many other exciting products. Use powerful spells to complete your tasks and buy more products and skills from the shop.

Miriel's Enchanted Mystery is bristling with entertaining choices!

Also check out the first Miriel-game: Miriel the Magical Merchant

Trailer: http://bit.ly/mirielem_video
12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Where's Grim Joggers???

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

12-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Hey wow I really loved the first one Can anyone tell me is it as great as the first one ?
12-11-2010, 06:31 PM
I was lucky enough to test it, and have to say that it is better than the first Miriel (I bought it when it came out). This one has some additional mini-games, challenges, and a story-line that really make it special. Besides, it is a 10Tons game, how can you go wrong???
12-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.hendricks View Post
I was lucky enough to test it, and have to say that it is better than the first Miriel (I bought it when it came out). This one has some additional mini-games, challenges, and a story-line that really make it special. Besides, it is a 10Tons game, how can you go wrong???

Damn you paul hendriks lol you are so very right thank you

Last edited by theunis; 12-11-2010 at 07:45 PM.
12-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Was the first game made by 10tons or not?
12-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Was the first game made by 10tons or not?
Real Networks and Game House.

How many levels does this have approximately? The first one had a TON. Same format of traveling the map and earning the goals I assume?
12-11-2010, 08:52 PM
I just reloaded the first one to check, and it was made by Real Networks and Myth People. I believe Myth People is a studio within 10Tons.

The gameplay is driven by moving around a map and completing levels. There are quite a few levels interconnected by a storyline and a global goal. It took a little longer to complete than the first one.
12-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul.hendricks View Post
I just reloaded the first one to check, and it was made by Real Networks and Myth People. I believe Myth People is a studio within 10Tons.

The gameplay is driven by moving around a map and completing levels. There are quite a few levels interconnected by a storyline and a global goal. It took a little longer to complete than the first one.
That's interesting about Myth People - my app says Real Networks and the app store says Game House as well.

So similar format with the map and like expert goals and all as the first (which I adore)? Sounds cool. Can you replay levels if you don't get the expert scores? I like to be able to replay levels so if that is possible - sold!
12-12-2010, 03:51 AM
Instabuy! I am a big 10tons fan and they always deliver high quality products with fresh ideas at a good price!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.