★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Any other RPGS like Zenonia available?

12-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Any other RPGS like Zenonia available?

I prefer the older looking RPGs when it comes to mobile devices, which is probably why I enjoyed Zenonia...it gave me the Zelda feeling. Basically looking for non-3D RPGS. Let me know some good ones, thanks!
12-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Across age
Zenonia 2
Inotia: wander of luone
Itarus
Queens crown
Axion
Seed 2
12-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Yeah, that's about it. Just mentioning Inotia 2, which is a tap RPG is on sale for a buck. You can grab both for $2. Their a bit dated but lots of fun if your wanting old school RPG. Rimelands is more of d&d game using dice to inflict damage. But my fave is Solomon's Keep which is a dual stick dungeon crawler. Hero of Spara 1&2 are just beautiful. Worth mentioning are

100 Rogues
Prince of Persia
Ash
Dungeoned
Forsaken
Dark Raider
Highborn
Spartacus
Golvellius
Sword of Fargoal

Some of those are a stretch to call RPG but I'm ready to get flamed. The only one I really didn't like was Forsaken but it's not bad. Highborn is a fave. Most have reviews on YouTube. Check them out along with the excellent list above and that should cover the majority.

Edit: Welome to TA

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 12-12-2010 at 12:41 AM.
12-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try those out