★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Has anyone played Chocolatier and what are your thoughts on this game?

03-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Has anyone played Chocolatier and what are your thoughts on this game?

Hello,

Just wanted to know what people's thoughts are about the game
Chocolatier. Has anyone here played this game? Have to admit I'm a chocoholic so this game certainly looks interesting. So far this game is priced at 4.99 and haven't seen a price drop and wonder if there will even be a price drop in the near future. I have the following TM games: Hospital Havoc, Airport Mania, Sally's Salon and Supermarket Mania and get much enjoyment out of them.

P.S. I did look for a thread for this and didn't see one or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks
Shygamer
03-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shygamer View Post
Hello,

Just wanted to know what people's thoughts are about the game
Chocolatier. Has anyone here played this game? Have to admit I'm a chocoholic so this game certainly looks interesting. So far this game is priced at 4.99 and haven't seen a price drop and wonder if there will even be a price drop in the near future. I have the following TM games: Hospital Havoc, Airport Mania, Sally's Salon and Supermarket Mania and get much enjoyment out of them.

P.S. I did look for a thread for this and didn't see one or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thanks
Shygamer
This is the original thread for Chocolatier which includes my impressions
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=chocolatier

Since you enjoy those TM games, I highly recommend Chocolatier for you. I really enjoy it. Money well spent IMO.

BTW, Welcome to TA!

03-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Thanks Candy for your reply. I must be doing something wrong when I make a post about a game because when I try to do a search for the game nothing comes up so I've just assumed it meant there was no post on it.
03-21-2009, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Thanks Candy for your reply. I must be doing something wrong when I make a post about a game because when I try to do a search for the game nothing comes up so I've just assumed it meant there was no post on it.
My pleasure!

Go for advanced search too. When I input Chocolatier, the original thread was about 4 threads down from the top I think.
03-21-2009, 10:17 AM
It's the best time management game on the phone. I love it, excellent graphics sounds and concept.
03-21-2009, 10:50 AM
Thanks Candy for mentioning the advanced search and glad you liked the game. Since this post I've learned what I was doing wrong. I was going to the home page and searching there as opposed to going into the forums and searching in the forums.

Thanks VirtualAlex on your high recommendation of this game. Sometimes I'm not sure why I hesistate on paying 4.99 for a quality game when I've spent much more on DS games (though with this economy have to be a bit frugal at times, hehe)
03-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Thanks Candy for mentioning the advanced search and glad you liked the game. Since this post I've learned what I was doing wrong. I was going to the home page and searching there as opposed to going into the forums and searching in the forums.

Thanks VirtualAlex on your high recommendation of this game. Sometimes I'm not sure why I hesistate on paying 4.99 for a quality game when I've spent much more on DS games (though with this economy have to be a bit frugal at times, hehe)
My pleasure!

You do bring up a valid point though. I have spent $54+ on a single console game so not sure why I think $9.99 is a bit steep. I also had a DS and spent $35 for DS games without any problem, same with the PSP. It's because we have been spoiled with the .99 games! We feel a self entitlement that we should continue to have .99 games at our disposal and games that are $5.99 are "expensive" which of course is ridiculous! It's a weird mindset.

Some people here are very cheap but others who have forked out loads of dough for PSP/DS etc, have become lulled into this mindset as well. I am not immune like I said earlier. When people thought MGS was going to be $9.99, you would have thought Armageddon was coming lol. I was laughing so hard at those threads. Interesting how "frugal" some of us have become with our idevices and yes, in this economy it is VERY smart to do careful research before buying a lot of the higher priced games. Bills always come before games in my book or I will be homeless! lol